Drug experiences gone wrong | Squat the Planet

Drug experiences gone wrong

K

Kim Chee

There's plenty of info out there on people enjoying their drug experiences. I was hoping to hear some of the negative effects people have experienced. So, if you have had an experience that you wouldn't mind sharing, please do. Illegal drugs as well as pharmaceuticals are just fine. Anything from panic attacks, ER visits, jail time, bad trips, addiction, medical issues... I think you get the idea.

K

Kim Chee

I'm a lightweight and if I toke a little weed I'll get paranoid.
Wp3mySDpm6A1Q9eYozJQF4GARgh5ofo2ZQDQsN2UmLQDsRvtrq.jpg

CrypticCosmic

Reaction score
First time I ever smoked that fake weed shit I got so high I thought I smoked some type of chemical that was going to turn me into a zombie and I thought I was this test subject for some covert black op shit and I was going to spread it and start a pandemic that would lead to a apocalypse.. No joke, I believed that shit and made me paranoid, was thinking about calling 911.. It sucked

Reactions: cport420

Ekstasis

Reaction score
I took shrooms after a night of e and my senses got confused. I could see temperatures, feel colors, and taste sounds. Dark corners were warm, light colors were cold, orange felt bad but blue was ok. This is called synesthesia.

That same time I also bad tripped about the book Gerald's Game by Stephen King.

I felt like I was in the same predicament as the woman aka handcuffed to a bed with no one to free me. The woman has to cut the skin around her wrist with a broken glass cup to slide her hand free.

A few friends came in and talked to me and all was ok but they would go in the other room and I would be stuck again.

I was just laying on a bed. No handcuffs involved. Lol. My hands were just magically cuffed to the bed posts for a couple hours in my trip and the description of the woman's struggles kept playing in my mind.

Read the plot summary if your interested:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald's_Game

The above is actually a dream and I would never use drugs and this dream happened 10+ years ago.

K

Kim Chee

Datura. Don't do that shit. Seriously.
I've seen it growing in lots of places. Never tried it and probably wont.

First time I ever smoked that fake weed shit I got so high I thought I smoked some type of chemical that was going to turn me into a zombie and I thought I was this test subject for some covert black op shit and I was going to spread it and start a pandemic that would lead to a apocalypse.. No joke, I believed that shit and made me paranoid, was thinking about calling 911.. It sucked
Sounds terrible. I'm guessing a lot of people think that because it is fake that they'll need to smoke the same amount or more than real weed?

The above is actually a dream and I would never use drugs and this dream happened 10+ years ago.
Alright now. This thread is about "drug experiences gone wrong," not bad dreams:). I'm glad you don't use drugs (I don't either). So, would you mind mailing me all the pharmaceuticals in your medicine cabinet as I'm sure you wont be using those drugs?

Thanks for sharing, everybody. Anybody else?

Noble Savage

Reaction score
We were doing some blotter while camping one time in the late 80's and we watched a cicada pupa crawl out of the ground and up a tree and trying to show off for my girl I let the damn thing crawl on my finger then watched it morph...not a good thing to do when your trippin'

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
I've seen it growing in lots of places. Never tried it and probably wont.

Yeah me too, it grows all along the river here. It makes you trip hard but not in any sort of normal hallucinogen way. More like in a flu, opiate withdrawl, and sweat lodge delerium mixed to together for several days on end. It's just pure aweful. I think I slept for about 3-4 days because I couldn't do anything else.

I also tried that fake coke stuff. Made my back hurt really bad then after the second or third straight day of it I started pissing pure blood. Not dark urine, but thick red blood. Stay away from that shit too.

CrypticCosmic

Reaction score
Sounds terrible. I'm guessing a lot of people think that because it is fake that they'll need to smoke the same amount or more than real weed?
That was my thought exactly.. Figured I had a high tolarance to pot so this fake shit must load packed bowl and take the fattest rips out the bong...

Although right before I started freaking out I had a enlightening experience.. I asked myself a question in my head and automatically got an answer.. Made me realize there are two voices in your head.. Your ego and your true spirit voice.. But the ego voice over powers that faint voice in the back of your head...

Also, I got that fake shit for free.. off the internet, from a shady website, with free shipping............... Made me think It was some type of sych opt government experiment or some shit like that... shittiest 20 mins

CrypticCosmic

Reaction score
Kinda sounds weird. They didn't want your impression of the product or any payment whatsoever?
Nope,, Only thing he said he wanted to get his name out there and giving free samples to try the product. He wanted people testing it and wanting more, which you'd have to buy ..

It was off another forum.. couple people got it and tried it.. It was 50/50 as far as people liking it and having good/bad experiences

O

OfCourseLeanne

the first time i ever smoked weed i was like 14 or something, i was with two guys in the back of their car and i freaked out and tried to climb out of a window and then when i tried that fake weed stuff, i stripped and broke my cell phone. lol

Stinkyyy

Reaction score
the first time i ever smoked weed i was like 14 or something, i was with two guys in the back of their car and i freaked out and tried to climb out of a window and then when i tried that fake weed stuff, i stripped and broke my cell phone. lol

For some reason I freak out every time I smoke weed now. Fine with other shit though. Weird.

Stinkyyy

Reaction score
Yeah me too, it grows all along the river here. It makes you trip hard but not in any sort of normal hallucinogen way. More like in a flu, opiate withdrawl, and sweat lodge delerium mixed to together for several days on end. It's just pure aweful. I think I slept for about 3-4 days because I couldn't do anything else.

I also tried that fake coke stuff. Made my back hurt really bad then after the second or third straight day of it I started pissing pure blood. Not dark urine, but thick red blood. Stay away from that shit too.

I took some fake coke shit that we only knew of as 'Barry White' (Lol) . Spent the next three days having cold sweats and freaking out in my boyfriends bed just being paranoid about nothing in particular with the worst heart palpitations ever. I got off lightly, friend who also took it had a heart attack (He's ok now though just doesnt touch drugs anymore)

Ouija

Reaction score
about 10 years ago I had been getting involved in a good amount of opiate use and thought I was being smart about it by only doing pharmaceuticals and verifying the pills ingredients before imbibing. I one picked up about 15 pills I thought were vicodin/percocet and started with one, waited. I didn't feel different so upped it to two and then three. Still nothing, so later that night I took 2-3 in a short while and about 45 minutes later I was sitting in my living room with my girl and a friend and I just got this impending doom feeling like I knew something was up and next I knew I was freaking out. To describe it I can only say it was like having a hangover times 10x with that sort of static feel, sweats and lethargy but my adrenaline was running high I had my girl rush me to a hospital. I got there and went up to the ER desk and dropped what pills I had left and told em I had eaten about 7-8 of these and I was feeling pretty awkward but I didn't know what the pills were and the woman wouldn't admit me until I found out. So I left the hospital trying to go to a drugstore and ended up calling poision control on the way. They told me what they were (ended up being Paxil which is a anti-depressant/panic attack medication) I ultimately returned to normal about an hour or so later and after I went back to the hospital they took me in and put me on watch. Since that day I have def done my homework on a variety of drugs even things I don't take incase I come across these things in the future. I've probably had some panic attacks and paranoia worse than that on some potent weed but as an isolated incident is was a heck of an experience.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads