OP
B

bystander

Wanderer
Current Location
Earth
From the Ozarks we spent some time at Land Between the Lakes

& from Land Between the Lakes we made it to Nashville, TN

Nashville was awesome- I was only there as a small child so I am happy to have come back older. Down side to not being a kid anymore... paying for those drinks. Not a cheap town.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inuyoujo
OP
B

bystander

Wanderer
Current Location
Earth
Then we were on our way to The Smokey Mountains

******* YUP this is the spot I had to pull over on because I thought I was going to die US HWY 129 ******* fuck that in a SUV

Last edited:
Reactions: Inuyoujo
OP
B

bystander

Wanderer
Current Location
Earth
& Now we have the last leg of the trip. The Great Smokey's

yeah I was terrified I was going to drop my phone... lol

These baby fuckin grasshoppers that were on everything!!

We got some pretty crappy weather while hiking

There is a lot more photos walking around in the woods but this post is already too long lol. It was a great trip did over 2500 miles which was impressive. I loved the south and glad I made it out before it got hot. Alabama no thx

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerrell

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Latest Status Updates

what a great day to be sober.
off to busk in Galway city, ireland
Go to Savannah, seek out and sneak on a Q037, head over to Jacksonville, take Amtrak back to Savannah, problem solved!
It appears the recent upgrade broke the registration page, so if you know anyone trying to register an account that can't, that's why. I'm working on a fix.
just got seriously fucked on my tax return... clearly i deserve it for supporting a system that does not have my well-being in their interest!
Bey
It's a very unique, modern feeling, yes?: To miss someone you've never met...
A Simple Step Van wrote on wISDOMiZdUm's profile.
Been over a month. Whaddayadoin? Construction? ~ peace and hope this finds you well
See you later, San Diego. It’s back to the Rockies with me.
If anyone happens to be out that way over the next three weeks, hit me up! I’ll be milling around, playing shows, and getting into trouble <3
Maybe it's time to head towards Kingman... Alright think it's getting hot here in the southern desert.
Be a good person, be a good friend. Guys...if Jack helps you off a horse, then you help Jack off a horse!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
ltsc247