hi

V

Vada

I love travelers! My family and I decided about three years ago to sell our craps and buy an rv. No more paying some crack ass slum lord to live. So here I am. Four kids deep living in an old dodge rv with an awesome motor. Working right now and doing some local travels around Oregon saving cash. Want to "get off the dock" some day but I am always afraid of not being able to provide for my family. Hubby is a mechanic and could work roadside... but I'm still scerd. Took forever to leave behind the ghetto but I finally did. I found out the closest friend to our family is the downest most loyal person I have ever met is also the dirtiest person I have ever met. And I love this guy. Goonie used to come to our place in between travels usually with some girl in tow. But this kid would do anything for us. I realized that there are more awesome people out there and their lives and stories are amazing..inspirational even. So here I am... a stinky hippy that loves the stinky traveler. Would love to share some soup and some GREEN. ♡oregon

• Sad
Reactions: Odin

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I love travelers! My family and I decided about three years ago to sell our craps and buy an rv. No more paying some crack ass slum lord to live. So here I am. Four kids deep living in an old dodge rv with an awesome motor. Working right now and doing some local travels around Oregon saving cash. Want to "get off the dock" some day but I am always afraid of not being able to provide for my family. Hubby is a mechanic and could work roadside... but I'm still scerd. Took forever to leave behind the ghetto but I finally did. I found out the closest friend to our family is the downest most loyal person I have ever met is also the dirtiest person I have ever met. And I love this guy. Goonie used to come to our place in between travels usually with some girl in tow. But this kid would do anything for us. I realized that there are more awesome people out there and their lives and stories are amazing..inspirational even. So here I am... a stinky hippy that loves the stinky traveler. Would love to share some soup and some GREEN. ♡oregon

Welcome. Where in Oregon are you?

Reactions: Kal
V

Vada

Welcome. Where in Oregon are you?
Mcminnville ... its probably the worst place in Oregon but its where I am. We get out of town every week.. I work here 2 days then we find something else to do somewhere else for the five I'm off. Then back to mac again.. I always dread coming back :(

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome @Vada
Excellent Intro.

I completely agree with those sentiments.
Spot on right on smoke on... lol
I just made that up... I'm a dork.

This a cool place STP, lot of info and chill people.
I hope to head west and Oregon is deff a destination.
Take care and welcome again.

Reactions: Kal

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome to S.T.P. I just happen to be in Florence OR but will be headed to California in a few days was going to leave today but had a change of plans.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads