Doing What's Right...

E

Earth

People, gaven turned me on to this site and after giving it some thought I figured there might be a place here for me as well. I'm currently settled, living on a homestead that's next to a studio I sometimes run. As a musician I'm familiar with being out there but never for any great amount of time. But I do know that it's hard being on the road, especially when thing's go wrong and they do. Or when you simply need a place to crash or wash up, get fed, knock back a few and know that everything's gonna be alright. We've been thinking about getting involved with helping those on the road who pass through our area for a little while now. I'm letting graven figure out what's the best way to go about this since she's been all across the states travelin on her own. Travelin is the ultimate freedom, you breeze in when you want and drift off wherever you feel like next and I got a whole lotta respect for those who choose this as a way of life. I want to mention to you all that I'm here too and will pitch in anyway I can. Easy, Big George aka Earth...

SineNomine

Reaction score
Hey Earth, nice to meet you. Hopefully I'll see you out on the road one day.

menu

Reaction score
theres a thread on here called "waystations". Waystations look into the rules and what to do in the stickys and roll from there. thanks for looking out for the kids though man.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads