1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice

Dogs at the jambo?

Discussion in 'StP Dirty Scouts Jamboree' started by Notmyname, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Notmyname

Notmyname Sir Posts a Lot

Achievements:
    Ratings:
    +233 / -1
    So last time I was at the library at New year's, there was a no dog rule. Is that still in place? @Cornelius Vango will travelers with pups be a problem? I know some people have vehicles and whatnot but some don't. Will leashes be okay?

2. Cornelius Vango

Cornelius Vango Celebrated Poster

Featured Threads:
    Achievements:
    Chief librarian at Slab City Library
    City:
    Slab City
    State:
    CA
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +497 / -14
    I'll say that we can be okay with dogs on leashes as long as they don't become a problem. Like sometimes people will be standing there with the dog on a leash, but they're not paying attention while the dog is peeing on things or getting into shit. If they are a problem at all, I'm gonna ask you to leave them at camp or tied up under a nearby shade tree while you're in the library.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1