Does anyone know my dear friend Cascadas aka Peggin' Pan? | Squat the Planet

Does anyone know my dear friend Cascadas aka Peggin' Pan?

El DeLuxo

Reaction score
There's a very good old friend of mine who I ain't seen for years but think about near most every day; maybe some of you know too? if ever you met her, you remember her for sure.

Her name's Cascadas, aka Peggin' Pan, the latter on account of she's only got one leg; lost the other one in a motorbike accident many years ago. I'm talking about a smallish, white hippie lady (the raunchy funky kind of hippie, not the crystals-and-wheatgrass sort), probably in her late 50s to early 60s now (she's a few years older than me). My buddy Cascadas likes to drink and smoke and trip, she loves dogs and road-running and doing healing-type magicks. Ms Pan like I call her sometimes is very upfront and straightforward in her speaking and has sort of a broad or even gross sense of humor, and she likes most everybody in the world--even drunk-ass rednecks.

When I was trekkin' around in Rainbowland she was on the road a lot and liked living in those funky NorCali towns like Monte Rio and Rio Nito. The last time we met, she lived in Mount Shasta City with her two wolfdogs; that was about ten years ago. Like I said -- long time no seen; long time never forgot.

If you know her or meet up with her, tell her that her li'l bro Sparrow is alive and well and kickin' it in SF still, and thinks fondly about her all the time.

Thanks for yr time and attention.

El DeLux0

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads