Does anybody know what's going on at Digihitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCLXVI

Reaction score
I've been trying to access the forums there lately, but can't login and it seems there hasn't been new posts for almost a month. It was a great resource and there's someone from there I need to contact. Anybody familiar with this place, and know what's happening?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
that's odd... also, i see there are 0 members online on the forum as well.

logan714

Rev Quay Lude The Church of the SubGenius http:
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i loged in but nothing new and 0 online

logan714

Rev Quay Lude The Church of the SubGenius http:
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i got in tomy normal user account and then to the forom but no new post

bote

Reaction score
Morgan (Salman) died almost two weeks ago, I was there visiting him just before. I posted on here about it before, use the search you fuckers

bote

Reaction score
that guy was a true traveler who didn't need the security of being a punk/ gypsy/ neoprimitivist or any particular label to justify his way of life. When people came around with their dumbass questions about into the wild or whatever else, he never lost his cool, just tried to be friendly, but you know what, he died at 35 still putting himself out there.

So yeah, the server needs to be rebooted I think, but I don't have the heart to call his family and tell them about it because they have other things going on right now. I too would like to connect with some folks on there, but it'll have to wait. Kind of crazy that it stopped a the same time he did more or less

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads