Does anybody know about treesitting opportunities?

K

Kim Chee

I used the search function and didn't see any references to treesitting. I also took a moment to google the subject and didn't find anything very useful or current.

I was hoping to discover if treesitting opportunities still exist. Perhaps there is somebody here who can offer suggestions of where I might look.

crow jane

Reaction score
Assuming you don't already have the equipment, and while thinking about it for the last few minutes, tree sitting opportunities could be potentially great ways to have a benefactor(s) donate the climbing equipment- harness, rope, biners, etc..

janktoaster

Reaction score
Yeah they are very active. I worked with them and Shalefield Justice a little more than a month ago, and at the direct action they had some treesitters

Margin Walker

Reaction score
While securing knowledge, skills, support, and coverage is crucial, you're probably fully able to create your own opportunities. Where there is forest, there is often cutting, whether legal or illegal.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads