Do you know anything about Toyota minivans? | Squat the Planet

Do you know anything about Toyota minivans?

Durp

Reaction score
I got a crazy idea in my head that I need to drive around the country to trade shows and drum up some work. I miss being on the road, and WA is getting gross again.

I am looking for minivans to help keep fuel costs down. I have heard some good things about toyota minivans and they are supposed to be solid reliable. If you have any first hand experience with them, I would love to hear your input.

Reactions: Mankini

KevinsAhPunk

Reaction score
Not minivan but they're usually cheap.

I'm livin in a Scion xB 09'

We've got the back seats down and some blankets under us. It's mad comfy, only a lil cramped. I sleep with a pillow under me, my gf doesn't N says she's perfectly comfy.

You can prolly find one for 2-4/5k. Mines juuuuust under 200k miles, driven across country maybe 4 times in it? No mechanical problems besides the clutch, but it lasted a lot longer than it was supposed to. I've had it since 2011 and I've put maybe 1.5k into it. Last thing, after a certain year they don't have Toyota engine's so research.

Luck

"I've found out why people laugh. They laugh because it hurts so much . . . because it's the only thing that'll make it stop hurting.
... I had thought--I had been told--that a "funny" thing is a thing of a goodness. It isn't. Not ever is it funny to the person it happens to. Like that sheriff without his pants. The goodness is in the laughing itself. I grok it is a bravery . . . and a sharing . . . against pain and sorrow and defeat." Michael Valentine Smith

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
don't the previa's have a bitch of an engine to work on wich means a higher repair bill

yes. previas of any vintage suck. i was referring him to the old zippos. you can probably guess how they got that nickname :D

32e91a9904efab170d27442d13d6cb13.jpg

B

Blood

the old chevey astro vans are great to if you can find one that's been maintained the gmc safaris are good to there the same thing as the astro maybe a little different look and a different badge on them is all

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads