DIY refrigeration units | Squat the Planet

DIY refrigeration units

meatcomputer

Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
One of the reasons I'm posting this is because I'm not even sure how to form the right google search. Basically I'm wondering if any of you know of a refrigeration unit I could wire to my 12v batteries and put it inside of a cooler I already use. The mechanism for refrigeration not an entire refrigerator.

wonder

Reaction score
it's the same leave out the air vent at the top and did you see the ones on youtube below it ? if not i can post some other ones what parts do you have so far ?

meatcomputer

Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I have all those parts, The main problem is I don't want to have to buy ice to cool my things and I dont have a reliable way to make it. I want to just use my 12v battery system because I have a ton of power in this van.

wonder

Reaction score
how you going to haul it around ? reason asking to see how heavy it's going to be i can tell you how to make diff kind but how heavy it will be the problem

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads