DIY HANDBOOK

G

Gutters

who wants to start a Anarchist Cookbook but for squatters and get it bound and shipped off for all the local squatters,

It would have everything on this site plus so much more and it would be cheap as fuck... if you guys agree then start posting everything that should be in it!!

A

aneurysmamanda

that is such a good idea because i have lots of easy quick cheap veggie food recepies i've invented over the years...even if it can't get printed it would be cool to have the resource on here

D

dirty_feet

Yeah - check out the Activites section under the workshop list for the StP Fest - Matt came up with 'Oscar the Grouch's Iron Chef" - cooking with dumpstered food and stuff. You should do a workshop on your book at the gathering - or maybe compile everything AT the gathering - and then print it up before everyone goes or hand it out as you leave...

D

danvan

I WANT A PART IN THIS

I HAD BEST GO FIND SUMTHING PEOPLE MIGHT FIND HANDY
COS I DECIDED LAST NIGHT MY LIFE IS RATHER POINTLESS AND I NEED TO GET INVOLVED IN STUFF MORE

ARG I JUST REALIZED I AM TYPING CAPS

G

Gutters

i wish i could get to the gathering but as for the kid i can't but just send everything via e-mail or if you can visit me during the ss-kaliert tour in aug i will be doing their merch (hopefully isn't for sure yet)

Shoot me an e-mail if you would like to see how some pages look so far!!!

Also i will be using Pix from this website so if you DO NOT want your pic in this lemme know...

Cover.jpg

Post edited by: Gutters, at: 2007/01/22 18:51

D

danvan

i used the left handing techniche today to liberate a carton of soy from its capitalist capters

ya gonna put that in ?

it works good as

or does everyone already use it?

D

danvan

when you hold the product in your left hand so its under the counter and then while you buy another product pretend its not there and then walk of with it

its really effective

i prefer to have somone else buy sumthing and me just walk thru with them cos i have not alot of cash

but yeah

S

stinkpickle

i'm definitely feeling the handbook idea and i'd say for sure go right off the workshops list man, with that and mouse's diy feminine products your more rthan well on your.. if there's any way i can help give me a holla

I have seen a ton of diffrent squatting handbooks, most info shops carry at least one kind. I saw a really good one called like "Doing shit and making stuff"? something to that effect that had all sorts of nifty tricks.

Fleaheart Klepto wrote:
I have seen a ton of diffrent squatting handbooks, most info shops carry at least one kind. I saw a really good one called like "Doing shit and making stuff"? something to that effect that had all sorts of nifty tricks.

was it the microcosm publishing book "making stuff and doing things?" i love that book!

anywho, back to the subject of DIY-age.

i made a pretty nifty hip pouch for stuff too big for my pants pockets. i took an old pair of cargo pants and i cut out the big cargo pockets on the side.

then i sewed a flap of cloth about 3 inches long onto the back so it was hanging down. then i put velcro onto the loose end of the cloth. then i put the matching piece of velcro onto the back of the pocket. that way i can put it on my belt but i don't need to take my belt off to remove it. I sewed a couple patches onto it for baddassery and went out into the world. i don't think it looks half bad. i'd post pictures but i'm cameraless.

one of the best i own. i borrowed it from a friend like 4 months ago and i'm not going to return it until she pries it from my cold, lifeless fingers.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads