Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Owasso, United States
Website
www.vilecultofshapes.blogspot.com
Reactions
94% 0% 6%
ynmh4hz-png.43374_Dirty kids are basically Pokemon trainers_People & Cultures_Squat the Planet_6:09 PM

PKMN trainer RED wants to FUCK YOU UP!!​

They leave home to travel around training crazy animals and sometimes fight each other. Their animals don't listen. They rely on people giving them money as a prize. They spend all their dollars on potions and strange trinkets. They run away from/fight evil gang members in black uniforms that try to take their pets away. They black out a lot. They proudly wear badges all over their stuff. The style and number of badges signify rank. They shout catchphrases. They have stupid names.

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
Reactions
95% 2% 4%
I wonder how many of those trainers get around using the Pokemon GO app now-a-days. Instead of looking for monsters, they don't know there's a thug or a police officer nearby challenging the trainer to a real fight! It gets scary and it can get brutal. It's called reality.

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Fernando, United States
Website
soundcloud.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
View attachment 43374
PKMN trainer RED wants to FUCK YOU UP!!​

They leave home to travel around training crazy animals and sometimes fight each other. Their animals don't listen. They rely on people giving them money as a prize. They spend all their dollars on potions and strange trinkets. They run away from/fight evil gang members in black uniforms that try to take their pets away. They black out a lot. They proudly wear badges all over their stuff. The style and number of badges signify rank. They shout catchphrases. They have stupid names.
I've totally thought the same thing for the longest haha. You nailed it though. So funny

EphemeralStick

HoMoBo HoBoMo
Staff member
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Jose
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Well this is relevant to my interests.
Won't lie, i'm positive that pokemon is what first gave me wanderlust as a child. Heck I still play pokemon.

My 3DS friend code is 1779-1681-5309 if any of ya'll motherfuckers wanna square up.

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Fernando, United States
Website
soundcloud.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Well this is relevant to my interests.
Won't lie, i'm positive that pokemon is what first gave me wanderlust as a child. Heck I still play pokemon.

My 3DS friend code is 1779-1681-5309 if any of ya'll motherfuckers wanna square up.
Dang cartoons. Dragon Ball did it for me. I'm still waiting for my nimbus cloud

roughdraft

Vagabond
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Qosqo, Peru
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
i'm positive that pokemon is what first gave me wanderlust as a child.
never thought of this connection myself but you are so right!..the thrill of getting around and running into strange critters in the tall grass and dark caves was a huge jolt for me as a child as well

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Bisbee, Arizona
Reactions
95% 0% 5%
It was JRPGs that did it for me. Deep down, I truly feel that I should be able to explore the world aimlessly while murdering the wildlife for $$$ with my fists/knife/staff/bow/katana

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Los Angeles
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I love it! drawing is way cute

EphemeralStick

HoMoBo HoBoMo
Staff member
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Jose
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
@outlawwolf holy shit that umbreon onesie in your avatar! That is amazing and I want a leafeon one.

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Staff member
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Bellingham, WA
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
@outlawwolf holy shit that umbreon onesie in your avatar! That is amazing and I want a leafeon one.
I always thought it'd be hilarious if someone bought one of those onesies and patched and studded it.

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Cincinnati ,OH
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
hahaha yess! your post made my day! thank you!!!

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
out there
Reactions
99% 1% 1%
Dang cartoons. Dragon Ball did it for me. I'm still waiting for my nimbus cloud
The salad shooter out of Fresno haha all white refers and very short

EphemeralStick

HoMoBo HoBoMo
Staff member
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Jose
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Holy shit, does that mean that I'm currently a Gym Leader?! ::woot::
YES. YES IT DOES.

But what would be your type specialty? I wanna say ground but fire is a close second.

But not rock, you're way too cool to be the easy-to-beat rock type leader.

CAN I MAKE YOU A POKEMON TEAM? What generations do you like?

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Jambo Organizer
Top Poster of the Month
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Colorado Springs, CO. I think.
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
... What would be your type specialty? I wanna say ground but fire is a close second.
I have no idea. I mean, I have Pokemon from MOST different types that I really love.

... But not rock, you're way too cool to be the easy-to-beat rock type leader.
Yeah, I'd agree on that. Not enough diversity; and all the strengths and weaknesses are all lumped in together.

... CAN I MAKE YOU A POKEMON TEAM?
YES.

... What generations do you like?
I really don't know much about any generation other than 1... My current Pokemon knowledge is... Inadequate.

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
BC
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Fucking yes, totally. My besty and I constantly discuss how Pokemon is the ideal lifestyle, and everyone who wanders is living an aspect of it.
My life is definitely more of an RPG than pokemon is though, 'cause I get side quests in every city I stop in.
"Pick up and deliver hitchhiker // 25xp + $10 gas"
"Rescue old man locked in Church // 15xp"
"Locate coin washer and destank clothes // 10xp -$4 +2Cha"

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Asheville NC
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
This is awesome, my PoGo name is actually DirtyStreetKid. Right now i have free data so im having fun