Dirty kids are basically Pokemon trainers (1 Viewer)

nobrains

Pilgrim
Current Location
Owasso, United States
Website
www.vilecultofshapes.blogspot.com
ynmh4hz-png.43374_Dirty kids are basically Pokemon trainers_People & Cultures_Squat the Planet_6:09 PM

PKMN trainer RED wants to FUCK YOU UP!!​

They leave home to travel around training crazy animals and sometimes fight each other. Their animals don't listen. They rely on people giving them money as a prize. They spend all their dollars on potions and strange trinkets. They run away from/fight evil gang members in black uniforms that try to take their pets away. They black out a lot. They proudly wear badges all over their stuff. The style and number of badges signify rank. They shout catchphrases. They have stupid names.

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
I wonder how many of those trainers get around using the Pokemon GO app now-a-days. Instead of looking for monsters, they don't know there's a thug or a police officer nearby challenging the trainer to a real fight! It gets scary and it can get brutal. It's called reality.

Swing

Current Location
San Fernando, United States
Website
soundcloud.com
View attachment 43374
PKMN trainer RED wants to FUCK YOU UP!!​

They leave home to travel around training crazy animals and sometimes fight each other. Their animals don't listen. They rely on people giving them money as a prize. They spend all their dollars on potions and strange trinkets. They run away from/fight evil gang members in black uniforms that try to take their pets away. They black out a lot. They proudly wear badges all over their stuff. The style and number of badges signify rank. They shout catchphrases. They have stupid names.
I've totally thought the same thing for the longest haha. You nailed it though. So funny

EphemeralStick

Quality Control Queer Commando
Staff member
Current Location
New Orleans
Well this is relevant to my interests.
Won't lie, i'm positive that pokemon is what first gave me wanderlust as a child. Heck I still play pokemon.

My 3DS friend code is 1779-1681-5309 if any of ya'll motherfuckers wanna square up.

roughdraft

RápidoCorrenLosCarrosRespletoLosRielesDFerrocarril
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Maryland
i'm positive that pokemon is what first gave me wanderlust as a child.
never thought of this connection myself but you are so right!..the thrill of getting around and running into strange critters in the tall grass and dark caves was a huge jolt for me as a child as well

AzureSoul

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
It was JRPGs that did it for me. Deep down, I truly feel that I should be able to explore the world aimlessly while murdering the wildlife for $$$ with my fists/knife/staff/bow/katana

EphemeralStick

Quality Control Queer Commando
Staff member
Current Location
New Orleans
Holy shit, does that mean that I'm currently a Gym Leader?! ::woot::
YES. YES IT DOES.

But what would be your type specialty? I wanna say ground but fire is a close second.

But not rock, you're way too cool to be the easy-to-beat rock type leader.

CAN I MAKE YOU A POKEMON TEAM? What generations do you like?

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Current Location
Slab City, CA
Website
www.youtube.com
... What would be your type specialty? I wanna say ground but fire is a close second.
I have no idea. I mean, I have Pokemon from MOST different types that I really love.

... But not rock, you're way too cool to be the easy-to-beat rock type leader.
Yeah, I'd agree on that. Not enough diversity; and all the strengths and weaknesses are all lumped in together.

... CAN I MAKE YOU A POKEMON TEAM?
YES.

... What generations do you like?
I really don't know much about any generation other than 1... My current Pokemon knowledge is... Inadequate.

NagaPadoha

Lurker
Current Location
BC
Fucking yes, totally. My besty and I constantly discuss how Pokemon is the ideal lifestyle, and everyone who wanders is living an aspect of it.
My life is definitely more of an RPG than pokemon is though, 'cause I get side quests in every city I stop in.
"Pick up and deliver hitchhiker // 25xp + $10 gas"
"Rescue old man locked in Church // 15xp"
"Locate coin washer and destank clothes // 10xp -$4 +2Cha"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

A Simple Step Van wrote on snailormoon's profile.
Welcome to the site. Whattaya mean when you say you work with native Californian wildlife? Like, do you get paid for it or is it sarcasm? Curious am I. ~ peace
In the Pcola headed east to Jax then juicing to Salem for halloween
NEW BIBS FUCK YEAH!!
Actually sunny and warm! Tank of gas so I'm motorvating ! I'm on the last Vespa ride to nowhere ville and I'm not telling mum and dad when I'm coming home! You see im a loner, a rebel, call me wheels and I'll call you doll baby!
Remember people: nobody can hate you as much as yourself. Which in turn means you can conquer the world.
Made it to Pensacola anyone about?
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
Is this new profile pic a prelude to potential political aspirations? I can see the signs now: Vote American; Vote Red, White, and STU!
The pnw is almost as bad as i remembered, maybe a little better this time, but still bad.
Nice try, Sheriff, but your gonna have to get up earlier in the morning if you want to catch this idiot(with two arms). Got myself perma banned from the home bum shelter. Called them out for giving donations intended for folks in need to their employees.
Hospital visits always help fix one problem and start more. Fuck yo.

Staff online