Howdy

Terran

Reaction score
How goes it? I'm Terran, 27, and setting out upon the world. Im on my way out to seattle to break into the pot industry and start growing the yummies. Seattle has been in the back of my mind for the majority of my life and i figure its time i make my way up there. So i quit my job, consolidated my belongings into a back pack and set off on my new adventure.

At first i plan on making it to my hometown to visit friends for a week before hopping a bus to the emerald city. But i hit a patch of bad luck. Whilst driving with my mom, we break down, halfway to our destination. Now we're spending a weekend in a seriously small time texas oil town waiting for the work week to start so a mechanic can see us. So already my adventure is taking wild turns, and it excites me.

I have a very nomadic heart. I believe the planet is way too big to stay in one spot too long. Theres always something going on, and i want to see it. I believe in the human race and all the love and kindness that comes along with it. Even in the unfourtunate event i find my self in, in the small town with the texas chainsaw vibe, ive met genuinely nice people that bend backwards to help, and i love it. Im an anarchist and believe in solidarity. My goal in life is immortality so i can observe the entire existance of man play out with these eyes.

I found this site when researching various ways of squatting, or camping, basically living "homeless" (i cant be homeless if my home fits on my back). Ive always known about the squatting culture, and hobo lifestyle and have always known that thats all i need. Forget selling my sould for a mansion i hardly stay at because im busy working to afford it. Fuck all that. But my surprise to find this forum, my heart lept.

So now im here giving you a long winded intro because im stoned and bored in a small texas hotel.

Im hoping to find people in seattle to connect with for friendship and learning more about the city. Good spots to squat or set up camp, places for work, ect. The set back with my moms car has cut my savings in half, SO FAR (mechanic tomorrow), but my bus ticket is already paid for, so nothings going to keep me from seattle, even if im flat broke.

So any tips and advice is appreciated!

SEATTLE OR BUST!

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
I'm houseless not homeless because the Earth is my home.
Welcome to STP. You now have an itch that will never be completely scratched.

Reactions: janktoaster

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads