Dirty Kid cuddle collective

Pretzel

Reaction score
Soooo Theres this area of detroit Where whole blocks are abandoned. We have a nice community there already but theres so many empty houses that could be secured to homestead. Theres a base of operations that serves also as a healing center and a veggie cafe. our squat (the rabbithole) personaly is going to migrate south for the winter because we didnt have enough time to for the winter. anyone is welcome to go there now if they think they can take a michigan winter but were gonna start again in the spring. this is a call for good natured non capitalistic people to rebuild an abandoned area of detroit into a beautiful alternative com unity of freedom.
mail me for more info.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yeah... you can prolly count me in on this thing too when ya'll strat up again in the spring. sounds like a good thing your doin.

Pretzel

Reaction score
THank all of you for the replies and positive posts, I hope you all do come to help us show everyone else that there is a better way that does work. Ill be checkin this forum as much as I can so yall keep in touch and stay safe :D

rusty

Reaction score
the collective you have reminds me of this diy space i lived in called 17 mules in prov, RI. spent some of the best days of my life there :) id love to check out what you guys have goin on detriot.
cant blame ya fer headin south, spent my last winter in our(17 mules) factory up north. no heat, no door...brutal. to say the least.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
healing center???? veggie cafe??? damn that sound fantastic...i'd definitely hit that up if i's in the area. keep up da good work:worship:

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
oh.. I can't wait for this shit to come back in effect, please let me know when it all goes down. I'd love to be a part and help out with the scene! peace out yo!

menu

Reaction score
Im in. Ive never been to detroit but Im willing to help in restoration work. even if I dont stay!! keep us posted

jobe

Reaction score
just made a note of that in my little black book! Im pretty knowledgeable in construction my specialty being electric so Id love to swing by when its travel weather!

The Exile

Reaction score
I'm knowledgeable in coldweather-proofing squats. We found ways of keeping warm in -60F. Would love to get there, but if not contact me if questions arise when it comes to that next year.

D

dolly

Oh damn. I wish I knew, I just left Michigan!
Thats way cool. I'll defiantly have to check it out in the future when I find myself out there again. Thanks.

fluke1986

Reaction score
right on. i've got some family in NWI and will probably be in the area when the weather permits.

HIS HERO IS GONE

Reaction score
that sounds awesome. I'm planning on getting outta here once my shit with court is straightened out. Prolly head somewhere warm if it's still winter. I was thinking about where to head off to in the spring, maybe I'll come through to Detroit with a couple friends. We would totally help out with anything we could. Especially if we can sleep there. I'll contact you when the time comes if that's cool.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads