Dick's in Seattle has 19 cent cheeseburgers TODAY ONLY—Jan. 29th! | Squat the Planet

Dick's in Seattle has 19 cent cheeseburgers TODAY ONLY—Jan. 29th!

Taylor Werner

Reaction score
Hey folks. So these days I work at Dick's Drive-In on 45th. Those of you who know Seattle know it. Anyway, today is the 65th Anniversary of the opening, and so Dick's is slinging 19 cent cheeseburgers and hamburgers all day long (10:30 to 2 am). There's a limit of 1 per customer, which actually means one per transaction, but no rule about getting back in line? I don't know. Anyway, come on down! Get yerself some dirt cheap eats!

Love,
~t
PS: Sorry for the short notice. It just occurred to me to spread the word this morning.

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
Hey folks. So these days I work at Dick's Drive-In on 45th.
I can only imagine how crazy work will be for Dick's employees today. Thank you for your service.

Reactions: Glass Roads
D

Deleted member 22934

Ya'll been drivin in dicks for 65 years! Thats quite the accomplishement... I wish I could say I worked at the dick drive... How fuckin cool would that be

Last edited:

Taylor Werner

Reaction score
Ya'll been drivin in dicks for 65 years! Thats quite the accomplishement... I wish I could say I worked at the dicks drive in... How fuckin cool would that be

Honestly, it sucks SO BAD! But, they start you at $17.00 an hour. Dude, today was INSANE. Busiest I've ever seen it, EVER. I'm off, but it's still happening. Happening til 2 in the morning. When I left, we had done no less than 260 transactions an hour, every hour. Some hours, significantly more.

CloudyESTL

Reaction score
Just read a review of dicks in Seattle in a zine from Minneapolis called DEEP FRIED... seems to produce endless "Bag Of Dicks" jokes....and legend has it riot cops had shut down the joint and declear no more dicks ..move along..
Must check it out tho...planing to be in Seattle before too long

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads