Destination: Rainbow Gathering. My First Hitchhiking adventure :D

Abbie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello strangers :D! I am so happy to be a part of this amazing forum
I'm Abbie. Im from Detroit but I live in Pittsburgh. My lease is up in April and I'm sick of doing the same shit everyday so I'm hitching for the first time out west to Washington for the rainbow gathering. Our world is changing and I don't want be stuck just watching it happen. I want to take part in the evolution of our consciousness in any and every way that I can. Cant wait to get more involved in this forum.

Abbie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
No I have not. I missed the one in Allegheny County PA last year :/
Ive been to festivals that were similar to that kind of experience though.
Good vibes. Good people :D

Do you plan to go to the gathering in july?

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yes, festivals basically mirror rainbow gatherings, except rainbow gatherings are much more kynder!!! you may even see some of the same faces there. I'll be there as long as all goes well. last year was my 1st gathering in the allagheddy forest. bu ti've known about gatherings for years. welcome to the forums and hope to see yah at nationals this summer. good luck on your travel sista. peace love and light!! <3

Myechtatel

Reaction score
I liked it but I'll admit I was a bit dissapointed. I liked the people and being out in the woods, don't get me wrong, but I was expecting more workshop type stuff, more projects and stuff like that. i also wasnt thrilled about how drugs kind of dominated the community there. i used to smoke and drink a lot but ive moved on and enjoy more real life experiences and doing productive things towards some sort of cause. there wasnt any of that there. it's a cool place to relax and hang out but it's really just not my scene.

I am planning on going to national's though as I'll be in the area anyway. The way I see it, there's gonna be a lot more people so it'll either be a lot better or a lot worse.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads