severin

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Threads
Current Location
2569 S 5600 W ste 400, West Valley City, UT 84120
Reactions
67% 9% 23%
reading this right now. Half through. I thought id pick it up just because i read some of his biography last year just by chance, working in the san juan islands.

edward abbey has a wicked good sense of humor and would totally recommend any old heads here that havent heard of him check out desert solitaire and see what you think.

Threads
Current Location
Western mass
Website
bit.ly
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Wow, looks great thanks for the upload.

roughdraft

Vagabond
Lifetime Supporter
Top Poster of the Month
Threads
Current Location
Cuzco, Peru
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
this is one of my favorite books

good on you for the share ::playful::

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

FenrirFox wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
Goocho only follows me! Lol.
The canaries are a catastrophic area since yesterday, global warming ain't gonna pass tommorow, i'm scared of the fucking ocean in general, let alone fucking tsunamis and shit, and even if i'd stay off the beaches, the rains are so heavy that the trip seems pointless, someone kick me while i'm down
Fuck this shit, 3 months of preparing for a trip to the Canaries just went down the drain, my guitaritst bailed out of the idea to start a job and a "steady life", my bestie is getting all weird and i don't think she wants to go.
i was already preparing for going solo when suddenly life (fucking Shell and coal miners!!!) was all like "nooo of course you don't want to go"
going crazy..
i dont get people. i am heartbroken, society disappointed and road sick for the last few months.. i need help..
Happy 40th birthday, jonestown massacre.
YOUR HEART IS A MUSCLE THE SIZE OF YOUR FIST
Leo
Finished working in Dutch Harbor. In Anchorage for now.
A bottle in one hand
A joint in the other
A scar on my heart
I carve another
You ever just look at a word and it freaks you out because it's spelled right but you start thinking on some meta shit how does this noise mean this concept? 'Smooth' freaks me out right now.
Sleipnir wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
is there a reason you down voted my post? it was on topic, and the people there were pretty horrible. so unless you were one if them, im confused

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Steve bennett