100% 0% 0%

severin

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
2569 S 5600 W ste 400, West Valley City, UT 84120
Reactions
68% 9% 23%
reading this right now. Half through. I thought id pick it up just because i read some of his biography last year just by chance, working in the san juan islands.

edward abbey has a wicked good sense of humor and would totally recommend any old heads here that havent heard of him check out desert solitaire and see what you think.

roughdraft

Wanderer
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Maryland
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
this is one of my favorite books

good on you for the share ::playful::

Similar threads

Latest Status Updates

Couple more days on the mountain and then gonna check out some more Colorado.
Matt Derrick wrote on bandit's profile.
nice background pic!
I am aware of the graphical glitches at the top of the website and am working on getting it fixed.
Taking my son out for his first real camping trip today! Then rolling out to wherever next week.
corn pads dopnt work, podiatrists cost heaps $$$, corns, the tramps curse( that and finding a place to charge your fone)
Went to a nude beach on the Columbia river and bar hopped with @Geraldo! What a great way to spend a Tuesday. Now I'm spending the day resting in the parking lot of dope truck stop that has a karaoke bar in it. Life fucking rules.
Well the latest software update really fucked up some shit at the top of the site. *sigh* great, more work for me to do...
Me and a crew of 8 Polish musicians and artists hitting the Canary Islands on December 1st
Whoever feels like tagging along please do!
my pack's full of paydays
Sorry folks, a software update today went bad, and I had to restore from a backup. Posts made from 6am to 12pm PST today were unfortunately lost.
Top Bottom