Denver, CO | Squat the Planet

Denver, CO

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
This is the official StP thread for all things related to Denver, Colorado. Ask your questions and post your answers to help out other travelers!

Blackout

Reaction score
never ben so how is it out there im heading there hitching there in three days
i here theres alot of sick shows out there and theres like a punk house that they throw shows hit me up if you have ben there

menu

Reaction score
Im from Fort collins which is like 60 miles north of Denver. Im actually here too. so depending on when you're coming into town I might be able to head down there. PM me and let me know. and a number if you want. Ill have one soon.

I think the house you're talking about is the blast o mat. its cool. phobia plays there a lot. it used to be called grandma's house. anyway hit me up

StrayFrēdom

Reaction score
I got here last week, gonna be homebumming it for a few more weeks.

Theres a few kids in town currently. Denver is a good time, but theres little to no money to be made here, you gotta get creative. Blast-o-mat, The Wasteland and Rhinoceropolis all have shows. I dunno about the first two, but Rhinoceropolis will also let you crash there. I stayed there for 3 or 4 days last summer.

flatwormfarm

Reaction score
You ever make it down there blackout?
I got about 6 weeks till I catch out with a friend or 2 and head that way. Probably sticking around there for at least a couple weeks, if we can make it work.

Rez E Wrecked

Reaction score
Looking to head over to denver myself. not sure how long it will take me to get there as i'm thinking about going to Vegas first but keep me posted as to when you kids are going to be there

Fwingnut

Reaction score
Denver is blown the fuck up at the moment, and I'm loven every god damn drunken second of it. 16th street baby, hell yeah, hell yeah.

Bob

Reaction score
16th st mall ahaha. its fun, but its a bitch to make any money there.

ThrashAndBurn

Reaction score
Hey we're in Denver right now, were watching a friends dog who got picked up on warrants in texas, we just got out of the vet and she might have to have surgery, so we have to figure some shit out about that. we also have to wait for a another friend who got picked on for a DWAI (driving kinda drunk) to have court in a few days. we were hoping to find a place to park our van and camp or something for a few days. hit me up at 443-934-3343.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads