Death Grips, anyone?

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
probability distribution curves can have an infinite value, depending on the number of possible states to choose from.. until you eliminate all possible states to 1..

; )

so.. maybe 1000% is possible..

was possible..

what the hell is going on that is so rough?

or is death grips a group?

in which case i am infinitely ignorant??

Kittymeowmix

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
probability distribution curves can have an infinite value, depending on the number of possible states to choose from.. until you eliminate all possible states to 1..

; )

so.. maybe 1000% is possible..

was possible..

what the hell is going on that is so rough?

or is death grips a group?

in which case i am infinitely ignorant??
Death Grips is an experimental hip hop group. The video I posted occasionally flashes the words "1000% I used to give a fuck" and I have no idea what they meant by that but I like it. Nothing wrong with life, sometimes not giving a fuck is the healthiest way to deal with things.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
this group reminds me of if there was a poster band for bath salts or something lol
not saying I don't like it ttho

Reactions: Kittymeowmix

janktoaster

Reaction score
I saw em a few years ago fucking brutal. Insane live

Reactions: Kittymeowmix

Kittymeowmix

Banned
Reaction score
damn this shit is awful. its like fucking dubstep but hell i might think its worse.
Not for everyone. Go listen to something original like gg or leftover crack or old crow medicine show, lol.

Your opinion has been noted. I really care. <3
I saw em a few years ago fucking brutal. Insane live
Yeah I just saw them here in Denver it was amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: janktoaster
D

Deleted member 125

Not for everyone. Go listen to something original like gg or leftover crack or old crow medicine show, lol.

Your opinion has been noted. I really care. <3

Yeah I just saw them here in Denver it was amazing.

well when you titled yer thread "death grips, anyone?" i figured that you were indeed looking for opinions. so thats what you got. im glad you really care. <3 its nice to know someone cares. and i dont listen to gg leftover crack or old crow surprise surprise!

Kittymeowmix

Banned
Reaction score
well when you titled yer thread "death grips, anyone?" i figured that you were indeed looking for opinions. so thats what you got. im glad you really care. <3 its nice to know someone cares. and i dont listen to gg leftover crack or old crow surprise surprise!

Well I was kinda trying to find people who liked it or wanted to talk about it beyond, "me no like!" But I certainly welcome your contributions to the discourse.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads