Dean Fletcher NOLA

Current Location
Lake Charles
I know this is a long shot...Im posting this anyway in hopes someone may remember something. A good friend of mine passed away in NOLA at the age of 26. He sometimes went by Joker, his real name was Dean. He hung out with a stripper named Blue. He passed away November 2014 the day before Thanksgiving. I know its been four years now but I need to know what happened, or if anyone knew him and has any stories to tell I'd love to hear
300x300-10-jpg.44051_Dean Fletcher NOLA_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_10:04 PM

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lavino Urban Exploration 2

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

When you're going on another trip but for whatever reason you're not leaving for like a month, how do you pass the time while waiting?
Email notifications will be offline today while I move us over to a new email system.
Vac
Home for the winter, wageslaving, and already miserable.
Watched the whole lunar eclipse through binoculars, standing up. Fucking wow, but fucking oww (my back!) What an auburn beauty of a moon.
oak moth wrote on dumpster harpy's profile.
It’s fucked but we’re getting it from both the left and right these days; partly out of sheer contrarianism I’ve started learning a lot about my Jewish heritage in the past few years,& think if I go on the road again may plan on visiting different communities... Absolutely fuck skit and their full-on alt-right talking points.
Oh the pain! So much pain. Lol boo boo though.
Seven silver sidewinders serve succulent sushi!
Happy to join this fine community.
Taking time off from rural AZ, back in the city. Towed car, but cheap hostel room in LV. Oh well, will get to check out some car auctions soon.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Kit