• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Dealing with STD/STI's on the road

ScumRag

Wayfarer
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
San Diego
Reactions
92% 2% 7%
I dunno much more outside of CA and rural NC or MO but out west here we have a great public health department. Plus getting on Medi-Cal (& stamps) is super easy. Atm, I'm dealing with an odd irritation around my mouth and nasal passages but once I'm able to schedule an appt, I gotta figure this out!! May be herpes - i was hella promiscuous in my teens, 20s & 30s... So i fukn hope not but does anyone have herbal remedies for STD/STI's? I guess a Google search is the wprth the time but just postimg here for shits & giggles.

Also NC gave me free meds when I was stranded in GSO 4 years ago. MO is a tough beast- completely diff animal. They're not too likely to help anyone succeed in getting MOHealthNet. It took me a year to get through the red tape & bureaucratic bullshit.

OP
OP
ScumRag

ScumRag

Wayfarer
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
San Diego
Reactions
92% 2% 7%
am discovering this. but tea tree oil supposedly helps soothe.;)

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Found my first legit squat, pretty stoked about that.
Lots of positive things on the new format, the info on each member shows when they appear on a thread. I dig that a lot.
creature wrote on PeaceLoveHarmony's profile.
Peace, looks like you made it out of Prunedale ok!!

How was/is the show???
Halfmoon bay from monterey. Who out and about