Banned Dawgdude banned for spam and member harassment. (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
So, I noticed that this guy has been posting lots of irrelevant stuff on random threads that have nothing to do with the content of the threads. Also responding to threads with nothing but image attachments that have nothing to do with anything at all. I deleted these and was going to issue a warning, but then I came across this post they made on someone's profile, and combined with their weird profile I don't know what this guy is trying to say or do or get out of StP so I'm leaning towards a full ban, but I I thought I'd let the round table take a look first.

OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Merged all the reports on this issue.

Seems most staff are MIA right now so I'm just going to take action on this and ban the user for member harassment and spam.

OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Since this account hasn't posted anything of actual value (mostly 'what's up' and single word 'hey' posts and random photos) I've decided to run the spam cleaner on their account and remove all their content.

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Top Poster of the Month
Current Location
Northern Arizona
Website
www.youtube.com
Im with @NotmybestNotmyworst on that last one. Not sure how that comment constituted sexism. Not saying this guy doesnt obviously sound like a troll, just that I dont think that "I like pussy more than I like dick" constitutes sexism.

Its just a creepy thing to post. Especially on a non-sexuality versed thread. Either way, sounds like a great decision to me to ban the person.

D

Deleted member 20975

I deleted myself
Im sure hes adouche. I personally try not to be offended by morons that dont effect my life though. This guys not my problem. Offensive and stupid to say the least but sexual preference isnt sexism in my eyes. But to be clear. I dont care what stupidness ppl say. A E peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

In Cleveland, Ohio Area
If I had one more freight hop left in me, maybe two, I would take an NS 27A (auto rack) to Macon, get shuttled to Warner Robins to visit my friends since I haven't seen them for quite a while, then head back to Macon. Next up, maybe I would stay put under a skirted piggyback heading southbound to Jacksonville just to explore the Macon/Valdosta districts.
who's in Grand Junction Colorado?
Feelin all bougie with a vehicle! Bigger badder adventures!
new bucket list. the national parks. all of them
Trying to hitch out this week!!
Need ride today from Vegas to Reno will help with gas
Headed to seattle soon lets hope the trains aren't too cold.
I caught a fucking cold at 2AM this morning, still sleepless...