Dallas/Forthworth, T.x.-Anything Happening? | Squat the Planet

Dallas/Forthworth, T.x.-Anything Happening?

Nym

Reaction score
anything happening here?
squats anything?
quickest rail way out?
yard to hop east?
anything helps, thanks!:chug:

pillowtron

Reaction score
I was just about to post the same thing....ill be in texas mid-january so i was trying to gather a bit of info about the area...never have been there before. I will have to keep checking up on this thread!

Nym

Reaction score
well im located at the moment in south dallas
its pretty neat in in downtown dallas
if you go there go to like
main and elm st.
deep ellum area.
its seems like a ligit spot to kick it

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
To go east, theres this over pass off of vickery blvd in fort worth. Some trains take you straight to nola, others go to KC. be careful crossing into telulah. got pulled off there at gun point they dont fuck around. We were the only non black people within about 100 miles most likely haha

Hottboxx

Reaction score
fort worth is SHITTY..........just left there..we tried to hop out of the cenntenial yard off of vickery but wwe were unsuccessful for a few reasons...the we finally walked downtown..the bike security are fucking dicks..im 86'd from pretty much all of downtown and i was just sitting on a bench busking..they said me and my roaddog didnt fit the "standards"but anyway...the yard in downtown is by the post office...east--shrevepot,LA...south--houstan....north---enid,OK thats were i ended up....west---???....

(wider, i hope this isnt to detailed i tried to keep it acceptable)

Nym

Reaction score
i think your reply was quite ok
haha

the info is greatly appreciated

Nym

Reaction score
left a-town
when that minor friend of ares almost
got me sent to jail for kidnapping!

yeah
dont believe anyones age
expcially
if there younge housies
want to learn to hop
youll porbably go to jail...
love the kid anyways
he'll learn to hop..
but not from me
ahahaha

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
fort worth is SHITTY..........just left there..we tried to hop out of the cenntenial yard off of vickery but wwe were unsuccessful for a few reasons...the we finally walked downtown..the bike security are fucking dicks..im 86'd from pretty much all of downtown and i was just sitting on a bench busking..they said me and my roaddog didnt fit the "standards"but anyway...the yard in downtown is by the post office...east--shrevepot,LA...south--houstan....north---enid,OK thats were i ended up....west---???....

(wider, i hope this isnt to detailed i tried to keep it acceptable)

Ha only reason I wasn't successful was cuz of drunken stupidity, but I still got out of there from vickery. Did you guys see all of those abandoned units? Squatted one of those for a few days..maybe more than that, can't remember

Weston

Reaction score
If anyone else ends up in Dallas hit me up. I'm living in a car in Dallas right now and about to start working again on the first... If you are in the area ever call me 214-335-1586. I'm down to smoke and when I get a place I don't mind people crashing for the night. And I found a good place not in a yard to catch out to Austin.

earliest

Reaction score
I guess this is definitely too late to be useful to you now, but there's actually some pretty happenin stuff in DFW these days. Ft Worth has a really awesome community center at 1919 Hemphill where they have cool shows and a free store, plus good folks and resources to get your shit together for a few days. Dallas is rebuilding the Pheonix Project community center from a fire they had a while back, and last I heard they have a roof again.

tdimag

Reaction score
Hey man- when are you arriving in San Antonio? I'm in Houston right now also getting ready to head east.

Weston

Reaction score
I am in Dallas right now.... Grew up here actually. I'm living in my car and just got a new wheel today so I am ready for a trip. Anyone need a ride West or to Austin?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads