Gone fish'n

dirty andy

Reaction score
much like I love mowing lawns....

I love going fishin for catties in the Susquehanna, just below the spillway where the currents real deep and swirly.

I love starting the walk from up the hill and gettin down there with a couple Genesee tall cans and some redman, baitin up and going after bluegill and chub on a shiner for a bit, then waiting for it to get dark to start chumming with chicken liver and throwing trebles full of it in there and waiting for that knock knock knock of a channel puss on there. Damn good eating too. I love eating them. I also love releasing them, cause one is enough for real but I'll put it on ice with my beer when I clean it and try to get another one bigger. I usually don't take my smart phone down there cause I'm too cheap for an otter box but imma get some pics next time.

I have to work a twelve in the cheeseburger mine tomorrow but it's been a damn fine day.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Cheeseburger?
meh
I'd say Fish Fillet. With lemon pepper and a few cans of Schlitz on ice.
Nice post @dirty andy post up some picks of fishing for sure.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Ha I am from the land where the Genny beer was born :) We always swore the genessee river is where the beer company sucked it up and into it's processes ;) Rochester NY yeah! I drank it for years - cheap local beer. Father was into the cream ale (ick).

My Mom is from PA - Jersey Shore and later Williamsport - we went to PA a lot and spent a lot of time around the Susquehanna and Slate Run. Pretty country.

Reactions: dirty andy

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads