Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
I've made a slight change to the ride board area today; from now on users will be required to fill in their starting point and destination to create a new thread:

screenshot-squattheplanet-com-2018-08-27-05-37-06-png.45187_Custom fields for ride board area_Website News & Announcements_Squat the Planet_5:43 AM

this data will appear at the top of the first post in that thread:

screenshot-squattheplanet-com-2018-08-27-05-34-18-png.45188_Custom fields for ride board area_Website News & Announcements_Squat the Planet_5:43 AM

This should make it a little more clear where members are trying to get to and from, and force those to state things they might forget, like where they are currently at :)

this is part of the 'custom fields' feature of our forum software. i'm looking forward to bringing more custom fields to various parts of the forum in the near future.

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

currently reading Ram Dass Be Here Now
Just added a few new links to the travel gear area of our resources section on getting ID/documents and getting mail while traveling :)
Bey
Appreciating all the help from Wobblies in Olympia, this morning....
Rhubarb Dwyer wrote on Itchey's profile.
Welcome! Just passed through St Augustine... What a vagrant's paradise!!
Bey
There are two traveler schools of thought: grab the pack and go, and extensive preparatory research....You can guess which one I'm buried in, at the moment....
Kenneth Clark wrote on Lilly's profile.
Hey are you still in/around riverside ca?
Today in Bum Feed News...
- groundscored an unsmoked cigarette
- they gave out kombucha?!?!
- no one burst into song while we were eating
BirdDaddy wrote on RavenSmith's profile.
Welcome!!!!
So I had a bunch of free Metrolink tickets, so yesterday first I took Coaster from San Diego to Oceanside, then used them to go all the way from Oceanside to Simi Valley (covering 150 miles in a day). I decided to stay with my SO again a couple of days as I came down pretty sick with cold and also need to buy some gear for the record breaking cold in CA. Soon enough I’ll head to Ventura and hitch from there!
Just over a month and a half until I plan to hit the road here in New Zealand. Figuring out what I need to store and what I need to sell. Anyone thats currently travelling got an Instagram? Looking to follow some fellow misfits in the mean time!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Nickvanv