Curious in Ohio | Squat the Planet

Curious in Ohio

mvia4

Reaction score
First off, I'm most definitly an oogle. Ohio is such a boring place, I'm looking for a little excitement. Anything to escape normal routine. I'm a senior in hich school, my family life is just fine, but I don't want to be trapped in the cycle of college and career. I need to experience life before I dedicate it to one thing. Hitchhiking across the country has been a dream of mine for years now, so I'm reading up on that, and trainhopping (I'm the kind of person who likes to be prepared). It's quite possible I'll never get the balls to go anywhere, but I thought these forums would be a good place to start. Any help/advice you can give is welcome.

Reactions: man of the forest

Fishkiss

Reaction score
Best advice is to just have the balls(I mean that in the best of ways)being prepared is good but you don't really learn until you get out there..try some small trips.if 2 ppl were curious about Ohio...would this be a bi curious thread?

Reactions: KnowOneGnome

mvia4

Reaction score
Best advice is to just have the balls(I mean that in the best of ways)being prepared is good but you don't really learn until you get out there..try some small trips.if 2 ppl were curious about Ohio...would this be a bi curious thread?

Nice.

How short is a "short trip"? A few miles? 50? I really have no concept of this. Is there a way I could catch out and then turn right back around and return the way I came?

Also, any advice about not getting caught? I've heard a wide variety of opinions about amounts of security.

man of the forest

Reaction score
lol possibly man.
Nice.

How short is a "short trip"? A few miles? 50? I really have no concept of this. Is there a way I could catch out and then turn right back around and return the way I came?

Also, any advice about not getting caught? I've heard a wide variety of opinions about amounts of security.
between towns in your area and go further and further each time. as to coming right back probibly not though idk.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads