crust plzzzzz!

Pixie Walden

Reaction score
Ive been really into doomy crustiness fora few years, im geting really burnt out on dystopia, nausea, ect ect ect , some plz let me know about some lesser known bands that are thrash, crust, metal , doom ect

Reactions: Mankini

Cristian

Reaction score
Pentagram is some sick doom
also Stone Bunny is like pre pentagram (also doom)
you can also listen to Contravene (some crust persay)
Antischism is also some sick crust, idk if you've looked them up..
hope these help!

Reactions: Heron

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Leper is the shit... i like their ska-punk-crusty stuff more than the straight crust.....but yeah......
@cristian...pentagram is more along the lines of black sabbath and such than "doom"..to me....stiill goood shit

i been diggin "From the cradle to the rave" lately...... crusty electronicky music

Taylor

Reaction score
i consider pentagram old doom metal or nwobhm, i love that shit stuff like
pagan altar,witchcraft, the sword, etc.
winter
grief
ictus and i have to second ekkaia again that shits sick
uuumm... iskra
attrocious madness
martyrdod
i dont know how you prefer to categorize bands, some people have different opinions on genres (its really funny to see them argue abbout it on youtube) but heres a few more noothgrush, godflesh, effigy,axegrinder, kegcharge, oroku...bolthrower, sanctum, ippur, concrete sox, vitamin x, dissent, charles bronson, anti sect, deathmold, cluster bomb unit, fuck i dont know but heres a little of everything

Pixie Walden

Reaction score
Leper is the shit... i like their ska-punk-crusty stuff more than the straight crust.....but yeah......
@cristian...pentagram is more along the lines of black sabbath and such than "doom"..to me....stiill goood shit

i been diggin "From the cradle to the rave" lately...... crusty electronicky music
from the craddle to the rave sounds like its going to b hit or miss, i dig the experimental electroness though, ill let u know wht i think

nvasv

Reaction score
also if you haven't heard of them
Fall of Efrafa (very melodic crust)
Downfall of Gaia (dark crust)
Oroku
and everyone should listen to His Hero Is Gone..
and if you enjoy atmospheric black metal; Wolves in the Throne Room or Altar of Plagues

Reactions: TheLoneRat

Pixie Walden

Reaction score
also if you haven't heard of them
Fall of Efrafa (very melodic crust)
Downfall of Gaia (dark crust)
Oroku
and everyone should listen to His Hero Is Gone..
and if you enjoy atmospheric black metal; Wolves in the Throne Room or Altar of Plagues
i lovvvveee fall of efara! so good, im listening to downfall of gaia right now and they r similar

nvasv

Reaction score
yes I have seen the movie. Fall of Efrafa was the reason why I watched it. haha. I really enjoy listening to drone-atmospheric crust/black metal. I honestly want to keep naming bands but I'm sure that would be overload and you would be overwhelmed. haha.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads