Crouching mountain lion, hidden bear (1 Viewer)

I have been train hopping, and walking for several months. I have walked hundreds of miles across no mans land, nearly froze, and starved; I’ve almost froze twice and it was my my fault. On one occasion i jumped into a river at 2am because I DID HEAR A MASSIVE ANIMAL cross the river and settle several away from me in the thick vegetation. I was puffing gas about to fall asleep when my spider senses and weed paranoia almost killed me. I swam 30-40 ft got out and reliezed I was dead if I didn’t retrieve my sleeping bag and get naked in it. I grew a pair and got my gear and I assume the animal ran off once I slashed in the water cause there was silence. A few days ago I was in the middle of Wyoming (still am) and was at an abandoned house (dilapidated so I was in a shed out back) about 30 miles out of Scott’sbluff when a mountain cat let out a moan no more than 20-80ft from me. I now have an rational fear of the Rocky Mountain range and will not be sleeping under the stars all alone many miles from civilization anymore. I have bear mace and am trained with a knife but God’s beasts are mighty and demand force greater than I can output.

As a side note I have achieved the primitive sleep schedule, natural smell, and have developed the instincts of a savage. I HAVNT talked to a man or woman besides at a store or hitching

for months. I’m lean and mean, can walk 25-32 miles daily with a 30lbs pack not including foot or water. I talk to birds, cows, and will stop and pet horses at every chance I get. One day I reliesed I wasn’t lonely anymore, that thought truly scared me and I am seeking a partner now. All this is documented on my IG Travelingman1999

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $90.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $90.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.