Crossing State Lines with someone who is married could get you 3 years under the Fed Mann Act

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
why is this relevant?!? your posts make me want to program a "dislike" button specifically for your posts.

Reactions: soledad
E

Earth

just read this since i was curious about it, and honestly i don't see where it says that at all,
- however I do know you've going straight to jail if caught crossing state lines with a minor...

Nelco

Reaction score
if you dance on the streets of red bank in chattanooga tn it's considered rioting
and
being in a car without shoes on in ga is considered an act of nudity

Redd Capp

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Where this is relevant is that if a group of young adults is pulled off a boxcar and you have some over 18 and some under 18 you could have a problem. I have seen older men hop trains with young girlfriends who are as young as 14. While that might be legal in Utah or West Virgina (as long as the relationship is not consummated) that would be a violation of the Federal Mann act

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yeah, we're thinking the same thing.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads