Banned creature banned for flaming other users, staff harassment, general insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durp

Vagabond
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
VA for now
Reactions
98% 0% 1%
Hey,
I know John went and got himself banned, but was really hopoing to get in touch with him. I lost his contact info. Can someone DM his email? Any chance of a "rehab" program we can set up so he cam work through some hoops to show he learned a lesson and let him back? I understand it if Its a hard no. The man just had so much love for this place. Anyway, Id like to get in touch with him, please hook me up.

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Any chance of a "rehab" program we can set up so he cam work through some hoops to show he learned a lesson and let him back? I
john was given more chances then ide like to admit to "learn his lesson". andi doubt hed be interested in coming back judging from the things hes said to his friends after his departure. whatever the dudes going through i hope he comes out on top, but im not interested in it having anything to do with stp anymore. @Snorting Nitrons should be able to get you in touch. something about sake yadda yadda anarchy.

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Hey,
I know John went and got himself banned, but was really hopoing to get in touch with him. I lost his contact info. Can someone DM his email? Any chance of a "rehab" program we can set up so he cam work through some hoops to show he learned a lesson and let him back? I understand it if Its a hard no. The man just had so much love for this place. Anyway, Id like to get in touch with him, please hook me up.
i've merged your thread with the creature banned thread so folks know who to contact if they wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.