Banned creature banned for flaming other users, staff harassment, general insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
@marmar you are more then welcome to shit rate my responses. but it doesnt change the facts that are in front of you. nobody is asking you to agree with the decision that was made. this section of the forums was created in the name of being transparent in our decisions, and im all for it, but if you cant seem to understand where the line is and that it was crossed multiple times then yer just fucking delusional at this point.

this ban has been probably the most emotional draining ban on people who knew @creature personally that i can remember since becoming a staff member. i dont know him personally. but that doesnt mean that this isnt something thats any less important to me. i get it. i really do. people liked him. but the fact of the matter is he was out of line past the point of being able to talk to him about things in a reasonable manner. he was banned and made a second account to make a post in his own banned thread calling people names, real mature right? theres no reason to defend @creature. hes a adult, his actions speak for themselves.

marmar

Wanderer
Threads
Current Location
New mexico
Dude, you really don't understand political systems, do you? You think that anarchy means there's no rules and no consequences, and you think that anybody telling anybody else what to do is a totalitarian regime. If you moved into a punk house and just thought anarchy meant no rules and no consequences, and anybody telling you to do anything is totalitarianism, I can see why you got kicked out.
Dude, I really don't think you, the person who hasnt said a word here other then a moderator cheerleading should be teaching me on what anarchism is, or teach me anything really. And quit be so personal, I don't know what you are, go relax man.
Mods are already at the top of the hierarchical order here, they really not gonna die without your constant cheering here if that's what you worry about.
I side with the weak and i hate the crowds' approving choir when someone is executed. The consequences are the hyped up angree mob going after me. Not surprised. Definitely disappointed. I used to be a higher opinion of the folks who make this platform happen.

Dameon

Vagabond
Threads
Current Location
Northern California
Dude, I really don't think you, the person who hasnt said a word here other then a moderator cheerleading should be teaching me on what anarchism is, or teach me anything really. And quit be so personal, I don't know what you are, go relax man.
How am I "moderator cheerleading"? I didn't say a word about the mods, other than noting the existence of the hierarchy which should be a basic hint that StP isn't an anarchy. I don't see how I'm being that personal, you're complaining about how people aren't behaving like an anarchy when you're clearly not in an anarchy, and you're upset that people are being totalitarian by telling you what to do. You clearly don't understand what anarchy or totalitarianism mean, and I don't think I'm in the wrong for observing that.

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
so i've ignored these emails in the past, but i think it's time to start publishing the emails/death threats i've been getting from creature since he was banned:

--------

i was going to subject this "Khashoggi", but i really don't know if you follow the news or give a shit about what actually makes the world run.
most of your shit is pretty insular (i.e., wrapped up in your web site, as opposed to shit that is actually going down).

i honestly do not know, other than your desire for 'experience' how much shit you have actually sacrificed to be what you *want* to be, while asking others to subsidize that desire, instead of performing it, gratis, because it is something you believe strongly enough in to do so.

Ha, ha, asshole.
you have your first.. or near first, shitty, low paying job that you are locked into because of promises & *obligations* to others, whom mean all fuck to you, because they have *helped* you, and you have made tangible promises to them regarding the cost of work that they have given to you, in love.

fuck you, enemy, if you don't fucking get it.
just fuck you & you need to die, because you are a media pretend entity.

fuck me & i need to die, because all anyone is, whether we care to defend against it or not, is a piece of shit.

Matt?

you have digressed into the realm of corporate assholishness.

fuck, man. you are on the path to fucking politburo...

Holy Fuck..

but.. that's cool.

if that's what you are, then fine.

As i have already said, if your interpersonal relationship with your friends, whom have sacrificed much to sustain that friendship & to *serve it* is 'rule-based' based, instead of being an issue of actual friendship, then i hope you fucking die, in pain, like goddamned trump, because you don't deserve what people have given you.

you are my fucking enemy, & your abuse of my love drives me to border upon *hate* for you, what you represent, what you believe and what you do.

sound scary?

boo fucking hoo.

example is what verifies existence, and your systemology falls way short, asshole, because you demand dependencies from others, rather than being fully self-responsible for what ask others to participate within, with you.

how much shit have you actually done, without asking help from anyone else?

hmm?

how much?

probably very fucking little.

so fuck you.

but i goddamned fucking *dig*.

i grock the community issue..
i fucking *get* the -risk- issue..
i *understand* the hatred of being forced into being what we wish we were not.

i am your friend, heartfelt & possibly ready to die for you,
& i am, at the same time, one of at least one enemy of many thousands of enemies who give no shit for you, because all you spew is vaporous, intangible theory, supported not by what is actually *produced*, but primarily what is *requested* of, from others..

i fucking get it.

just like you fucking do.

& if you are a goddamned anarchist who is going to hit me up with goddamned fucking *rules*, & whom has taken shit from me i could have more directly given to my mother or my goddamned sisters, whom would have been far more loving in response than *your* ass-stenching, ass-saving, "keep my members happy" political equivalence,
*****ESPECIALY**** when i spoke to you and those WHOM I DID NOT DIRECTLY INVITE AND WHOM WERE NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVED in response to the original charge.

so fuck you, you fucking asshole.

*I* know how to apologize..

look at my initial responses & look at my initial constraints..

---------------------------------- another email:

i know, with certainty, that i was the first to move beyond public conversation, but fuck it..

WHO THE FUCK WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR MOVING IT FROM AN ISSUE BETWEEN ME, MY ACCUSER (moderator) AND YOU???

not me.

i *only* asked if *YOU* could be involved.
& then?
i saw however many mods invoked..

if that's cool with you?

you are a fuck fucking shit fuck tard on the saudi fucking counsel.

i bless you, because you are now, honestly, my fucking enemy.

what you need to do is be fucking responsible, unlock the 'den of the banned' thread, apologize to me directly, reprimand you idiot mods whom abused their authority & let folks *vote* on whether or not i should be kicked off the site.

that is the *short* of it.

the long of it is that i worked hard..
harder than *any* of your mods, other than Tude, to make your shit *real*..

i helped *build* your goddamned house, not as a hobby or past-time, but as an issue of
Work and Sacrifice.

make your fucking choice.

real or unreal.

over & over & fucking out.

you were weomg, Matt, & an asshole.

expect no fucking compromise.

Threads
Current Location
outside omaha
How many of these manifestos has he sent so far? Email like this could be considered “terroristic threats “ by some.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
this morning:

-----------------

I was told your thoughts, & that's pretty fucking hilarious.

Definitely washing my hands.

Wow..

It truly is hilarious..

I appreciate the giggles.

Enjoy your gossip, because that's all it's worth, in the end.

------------------

i think maybe he's referring to this thread? i don't know.

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
these emails are actually pretty frightening. i was really hoping the guy would get some help with whatever obvious issues has got going on but this is pretty close to "im outside yer house with a gun because you took me off the interwebs"

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
this morning:

-----------------

I was told your thoughts, & that's pretty fucking hilarious.

Definitely washing my hands.

Wow..

It truly is hilarious..

I appreciate the giggles.

Enjoy your gossip, because that's all it's worth, in the end.

------------------

i think maybe he's referring to this thread? i don't know.
ide say 100% yes hes referring to this thread. i mean i hate to say it but its no secret he had alot of people on the site who hes most likely still in touch with who all have access to reading this thread.

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
these emails are actually pretty frightening. i was really hoping the guy would get some help with whatever obvious issues has got going on but this is pretty close to "im outside yer house with a gun because you took me off the interwebs"
i'm definitely no stranger to death threats due to running StP, but in this case I felt like these should be documented here.

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
i'm definitely no stranger to death threats due to running StP, but in this case I felt like these should be documented here.
uh yea man i agree this doesnt seem like the usual shit im sure alot of us have got from banning people this sounds like some pretty serious shit that shouldnt just be glossed over...

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
I've deleted @Hillbilly Castro's post and issued a warning because it really has nothing to do with the discussion at hand and instead returns to the previous reason why i closed this thread in the first place. Users can click the 'show' link if they'd like to view what they had to say.

This isn't a place to discuss why you think we're unfair and how creature did 'nothing wrong'. They violated the rules multiple times, we asked them to stop (giving them many more chances than most folks) and they refused, continuing to post attacks on other users. Simple as that. Future posts on this topic will be removed and warnings issued.

Threads
Current Location
Westernville, NY
Sorry, I assumed that since you re-opened the thread, it meant what you said: that comments were welcome. You failed to be specific in stating that only comments sympathetic to the decisions of the mod team were welcome. You said "folks need to keep it on topic", and the topic appears to be "creature banned for flaming other users, staff, harassment, general insanity." Unless I am having a severe lapse in reading comprehension, I did not deviate from the topic by any means.

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Unless I am having a severe lapse in reading comprehension
i'm sorry but that appears to be the case. debating why we're wrong to enforce the rules (that have always been here since before you created your account) are not considered 'on topic' for this discussion.

Dameon

Vagabond
Threads
Current Location
Northern California
At this point, trying to stand up for a guy that's sending death threats is pretty ridiculous. Personally, I won't have somebody in my life that's going to threaten to kill me if things get a little sour between us, and don't understand why anybody would want to associate somebody who has that MO. Agreeing with Matt on this doesn't make us sycophants, it means we're sane people who don't think that it's okay to threaten peoples' lives and send them ranting e-mails full of name-calling. That's not acceptable behaviour for a 5 year old, much less an adult.

Personally, I won't have any ties with Creature in the future unless he pulls a 180 on his behaviour; anybody who thinks that this is the kind of person they want in their life ought to take a good hard look at their circle of friends.

Threads
Current Location
Gang Mills, NY
So, this is hilarious. Creature isn't banned at all. He's posting through Matt's account. GENIUS!
As far as telling someone, "I hope you die a painful death!" Well, that's more like playground temper tantrums.

As far as telling someone, "I am your enemy." I wouldn't go out of my way to meet up with them because you probably pissed them off for some reason.

Consider these death threats?? Seriously?? You might want to change the water in your hooka pipe. When Creature tells you, "We are DONE. You better stay out of my way." Then you might want to get worried because you might wake up to find that the place where you are sleeping has been engulfed in flames and the doors are all chained shut. He's not the type to threaten, he's the type that will blindside you with excessive force. If he's making threats (if you want to call them that) he's blowing off steam.

I am one of the "Johnny Come Lately's" in that I haven't been around since the beginning; however, I DO KNOW CREATURE PERSONALLY. So, I think I have something to add to the conversation.

Creature is a 60 y.o. man who is pissed off at life like a lot of us and has been traveling the road longer than most members of this site have been alive. He gets piss drunk and blathers on in massive word walls of insanity to maintain his sanity. He feels betrayed by the very community that he gave himself to and therefore is acting like a cornered animal lashing out at the object that threatened him. In this case, exile from those he thought were his friends. For people here to claim some kind of moral high ground is disingenuous and dangerous to the fabric of the community.

Maybe I'm defending creature, maybe I'm trying to stay objective here.

So, in that case....
MATT PLEASE KEEP POSTING CREATURES EMAILS!!! They are AWESOME!!!

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
I don't know why I keep having to repeat myself here, but it doesn't matter how creature feels or anything else. they knowingly broke the rules multiple times after we asked them nicely multiple times to stop. we gave them more chance than we gave most people, which at some point becomes unfair to other users not to mention we can only take so much abuse.

@DrewSTNY i know you're trying to be funny, but the reason i am posting those emails is to show the kind of crap i've been having to deal with from this guy. not to entertain you.

once again nothing useful is coming of this, so i'm locking the thread (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.