Banned creature banned for flaming other users, staff harassment, general insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
@marmar you are more then welcome to shit rate my responses. but it doesnt change the facts that are in front of you. nobody is asking you to agree with the decision that was made. this section of the forums was created in the name of being transparent in our decisions, and im all for it, but if you cant seem to understand where the line is and that it was crossed multiple times then yer just fucking delusional at this point.

this ban has been probably the most emotional draining ban on people who knew @creature personally that i can remember since becoming a staff member. i dont know him personally. but that doesnt mean that this isnt something thats any less important to me. i get it. i really do. people liked him. but the fact of the matter is he was out of line past the point of being able to talk to him about things in a reasonable manner. he was banned and made a second account to make a post in his own banned thread calling people names, real mature right? theres no reason to defend @creature. hes a adult, his actions speak for themselves.

marmar

Wanderer
Current Location
New mexico
Reactions
84% 3% 14%
Dude, you really don't understand political systems, do you? You think that anarchy means there's no rules and no consequences, and you think that anybody telling anybody else what to do is a totalitarian regime. If you moved into a punk house and just thought anarchy meant no rules and no consequences, and anybody telling you to do anything is totalitarianism, I can see why you got kicked out.
Dude, I really don't think you, the person who hasnt said a word here other then a moderator cheerleading should be teaching me on what anarchism is, or teach me anything really. And quit be so personal, I don't know what you are, go relax man.
Mods are already at the top of the hierarchical order here, they really not gonna die without your constant cheering here if that's what you worry about.
I side with the weak and i hate the crowds' approving choir when someone is executed. The consequences are the hyped up angree mob going after me. Not surprised. Definitely disappointed. I used to be a higher opinion of the folks who make this platform happen.

Dameon

Vagabond
Current Location
Northern California
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Dude, I really don't think you, the person who hasnt said a word here other then a moderator cheerleading should be teaching me on what anarchism is, or teach me anything really. And quit be so personal, I don't know what you are, go relax man.
How am I "moderator cheerleading"? I didn't say a word about the mods, other than noting the existence of the hierarchy which should be a basic hint that StP isn't an anarchy. I don't see how I'm being that personal, you're complaining about how people aren't behaving like an anarchy when you're clearly not in an anarchy, and you're upset that people are being totalitarian by telling you what to do. You clearly don't understand what anarchy or totalitarianism mean, and I don't think I'm in the wrong for observing that.

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
enough. everyone's said their piece, and there's nothing useful being contributed to this thread, so i'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.