Couple of Adventurers With A Plan (Sorta)

SparksyJamJam

Reaction score
Hey! Super cool to finally be able to see some like minded people who have an active stomping ground, haha.

My partner and I are to be leaving our living situations at the end of this month, and just generally pursuing our dreams. Starting in Edmonton, we plan to live in a van and travel Canada, and the USA if we can, as much as possible. We have an inkling that we want to go fuck off somewhere warm and live in the jungle somehow someday, but that's definitely still in the planning stages, even if we're gonna wing most of our adventure and let us be affected by the whims of the universe.

As for us, we're a couple of nerds/ artists if that sweetens the friendship pot for anyone, haha. We're both LGBT in different ways, but would rather not go around sharing how so unless we get to know someone first. If you see us around on here, hit us up! We're totally down to meet/chat with people when we finally get going. Should be a freeing experience.

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Reaction score
welcome to the band, goodluck on your travels...i say this all the time but if you ever hit cincinnati lemme know hook ya both up with some goods and a couch. safe ventures!!

Reactions: Lob

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads