Cornerstone Music Festival | Squat the Planet

Cornerstone Music Festival

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
mewithoutYou and La Dispute are awesome. If I could get in for free I would go for them.

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, the line-up's not that great this year, what with no Psalters...but mwY is definitely gonna be a highlight. I'm going for the seminars and experiences this year.

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently Im going, my buddy told me he 'knows people' so were getting in. Works for me.

I'm not sure where I'm camping yet, as I'll probably be crashing with my friends...but I'd like to meet up with some other travelers. They tend to be beside the Underground Stage, where all the punk shows go down. Do you guys know where you'll be hanging out?

readyg

Reaction score
I'm not sure where I'm camping yet, as I'll probably be crashing with my friends...but I'd like to meet up with some other travelers. They tend to be beside the Underground Stage, where all the punk shows go down. Do you guys know where you'll be hanging out?

If theres gonna be other travellers, they'll probably be near the trash cans. hah

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I heard that last year already, Cornerstone has a shelf or unit where people are to stack their left-overs, so others can take them and eat it. It's a great idea, although not so fun as digging up the cans which are in plain view.

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I hadn't been to Cstone in a few years...wow...there really is a lot of terrible hardcore bands there. Not like that's a new things, I just figured that being in a metalcore band was a fad of 2004, and wouldn't last long.

My highlights of the fest were mewithoutYou, the Illalogical Spoon, Charity (of Psalters), Soulmobile Eternal, Timbre, Dignan and Bread & Circuses.

Exile

Reaction score
Ive never managed to head down. I hear that Papa fest is a really cool fest where a lot of cstone kids go. I dont think theyre throwing one again this year.

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
PAPA is really cool. I was hoping to go this year, but it wasn't happening. Then some guy who was doing talks on anarcho-primitivism said that the Psalters only put it on every other year, so there will be one next year.

I sure wish...definitely would be a lot of rad folks down there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads