Hey dudes | Squat the Planet

Hey dudes

Reaction score
Nice to meet you, I'm Charlotte! I'm in a pickle and am half way across the country from everyone I know with some and no support, but believe me I'm far from complaining. I'm talking this as an opportunity to travel!

I'm freshly 21, happy about life and hate the work life that is entry level positions, I literally quit my job 2 hours ago and decided to tell society to fuck right off.

I don't know shit about anything related to train hoping or hitch hiking but I've got 5 days to learn before rent is due and so help me if I allow myself to pay another months rent I'll never get out of this crap town!

This is going to be a fun experience both learning and meeting all of you. I hope I don't should sound too out of place.

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Welcome and best of luck.

As for learning how to train hop, spange, dumpster dive, etc, just absorb every helpful post on this site.

It's a seriously packed treasure chest of helpful and awesome information.

Good luck!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads