Copenhagen in the fall

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I will be back in Copenhagen for some months this fall, if anyoneis traveling the north and wants to meet up, come hang out. I am working with a really cool project there building rafts for a floating squat.
Drop me an email, because I dont check STP enough- kylemfwelch@spaz.org
I should be there by early august at the latest, and then there is a big festival for a week I think.
come hangout, enjoy some of the best dumpsters in Europe, and build some boats!

Magma

Reaction score
Sleep in the woods in Kirstianatown, by the water. Its beautiful. Just dont pass out too close to a trail like I did and end up be awoken by earlybirds walking dogs. I had a place to crash and I still slept by the river.

Cardboard

Banned
Reaction score
lots of good places around to sleep, I am sleeping in a diving bell in the south harbour, nice to wake up to the fishes.
Stop by chicken bone, I sent you brief directions by email.

Cardboard

Banned
Reaction score
I live in a boat building project on the harbour. our neighbors are also crazy people, and built this diving bell, which was a gift to this project. they also have a submarine that they built themselves. fucking rad.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads