Coolest thing you own? | Squat the Planet

Coolest thing you own?

SaltyCrew

∆-FLY LOW-∆
Reaction score
Hey Wayfarers and Travelers, Whats the coolest thing you own? Share a pic if you can. Thanks
That's relative my friend. First you must define your definition of "cool" or at least set the bar by posting a pic of what you think is "cool" yourself. Also, what's your end goal of this thread? Just curious...

• Epic
Reactions: beersalt
Reaction score
That's relative my friend. First you must define your definition of "cool" or at least set the bar by posting a pic of what you think is "cool" yourself. Also, what's your end goal of this thread? Just curious...
Just want to see what nifty junk somebody might own that has come in handy. Anything that you might not really "need" but is efficient.

Total goober

Reaction score
This sticker of mine ya narc

Attachments

• IMG_20190702_203931255.jpg
    IMG_20190702_203931255.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 378

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Right? I wasn't very interested in this thread but it led me to seeing that book so I guess it's a good thread after all. Rad book @Honey Crust

Honey Crust

Reaction score
Website
flowercrownmeaqueen.bandcamp.com
Omg @Honey Crust your notebook is AMAZING! What other notes do you have besides symbols and hobo code? So curious!
Radio frequencies listed alphabetically by state, and a bunch of spare room for notes to write down on the road so I can make corrections or write down new info, or whatever else I may need to write down lol

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
View attachment 50960

Used to be my grandparents but when they past a few years back, it was given to my and my kids. We usually spend the summers on it but at the moment its on Dry Dock getting a pontoon replaced
houseboat-jpg.jpg

Alright boys, looks like we got the location worked out for The 2020 STP Dirty Scouts Jamboree! I'll bring the Datura and an assortment of fruits for the smoothies!

[Edit] When I say "boys" I don't mean just the boys. It's like if I walked up to a group of boys and girls I might say "hey guys, what's up!" But that wouldn't be just addressing the guys right? It's like that. I think I've been watching too much twitch streamers like Asmongold, they use boys in that manner and it's rubbed off. Don't be mad <3

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads