Contagious as fuck anarchist hip hop!

Primitive

Reaction score
For quiet a while and up until recently I've stepped back from a lot of political thinking and pretty much been on nihilistic, rock'n'roll & metal "fuck the human race I'm getting drunk" kick. Now I've always loved a lot of good anarcho and crust punk but I recently (few months ago) discovered a group that helped me want to motivate myself into getting politicaly active again more than ever and start reading again. Since I've discovered them I've been annoying my friends and girlfriend by listening to them non-fucking-stop. It's sad that not all their stuff is on youtube, and NOTHING from their newest album is (which is a damn shame!) but here's a couple bad as fuck trax for ya guys. Hopefully it'll make as much of an impact on someone who reads this as it has on me!

Both those trax are from their "A" album which if you ain't got the money for you can find on soulseek, it's well worth listening to the whole album because a lot of the best trax can't be found online! The new album "be" which I said have NO songs on youtube can be found here: I actually put money on a walmart debit card just to pay to download these songs and fuck was it worth it! (can't find the songs for download anywhere else either)

and you can download for free their "arrested development" album off their own website under "music"

http://www.testtheirlogik.com/

And for anyone who would want to buy an actual CD by them they got em up for sale at crimethinc.

Since I don't see test their logic promoted nearly enough anywhere thought I'd help do it myself right here, hopefully this music can inspire others like it has inspired me!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i'm not much of a rap guy, but damn, that lowkey video was pretty awesome.

test their logik was pretty cool too although i thought the bandcamp song was the best. thanks for sharing!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads