Complain about your pet here (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 16034

I deleted myself
I get it. Everyone loves your dog/cat/rat, "he/she is the sweetest thing alive" they say.

You know the truth, though. Your little lovely pet is a douchebag.

Let's complain about the little assholes we love dearly here! I'll start:

Cujo is such a fucking housie scum. He loves me so dearly when we're on the road that he never leaves my side, but the SECOND we're under a roof for good he won't have anything to do with me. He'll cuddle with my room mates and give me the silent treatment.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Jerk bouncer with an attitude
Staff member
Hometown
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
Kaya is fuckin rad! She dreams of doing perfect cannonballs off tall island formations in Thailand(as seen below) and one time my my lousy ex roommate left the gate open out back and she got hit by a car so hard that parts of that car were left blood spattered in the gutter. I thought I lost her for sure that night. After that, I don't have many bad things to say about my baby, but it's pretty fucking annoying that she keeps eating our weed plants. Today she got another one, entirely pruned down the stalk and just left the very top. It looks like some type of shitty mini palm tree shape now. I assume she would have eaten the top too if it were reachable.

15622605_1527431670620358_1934892090478632348_n-1-jpg.38406

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Hometown
Foothills of the Cascades, western WA
Kaya is fuckin rad! She dreams of doing perfect cannonballs off tall island formations in Thailand(as seen below) and one time my my lousy ex roommate left the gate open out back and she got hit by a car so hard that parts of that car were left blood spattered in the gutter. I thought I lost her for sure that night. After that, I don't have many bad things to say about my baby, but it's pretty fucking annoying that she keeps eating our weed plants. Today she got another one, entirely pruned down the stalk and just left the very top. It looks like some type of shitty mini palm tree shape now. I assume she would have eaten the top too if it were reachable.

View attachment 38406
oh hell no!!! if mine started doin that, there would be hell to pay. mine likes to munch on the dried dead leaves that fall off the plants but luckily leaves the live ones alone

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Hometown
Rochester, NY
Cat barf/hairballs. Lovely to hear in the middle of the night a cat horking away but I manage to get (kick) it off the bed in time, but it's when I come home and find that stuff on my bed or even better in the middle of the doorway of the bathroom (in the middle of the night). And my little siamese loves the rubbery cords to laptop/phone. Her score is 4 laptop cords (found plastic protector for that), at least 10 phone chargers, bunch of ear pods, camera cords etc. She stopped doing that (I hope).

Darn cats, I love them all.

17903698_10211260502619713_1344922329167476768_n-jpg.38409

AAAutin

Wanderer
Hometown
NFA
Often gets in the way, pops up at inopportune times, contracts strange rashes/abrasions...

(I'M TALKING ABOUT MY DICK.)

OP
D

Deleted member 16034

I deleted myself
Often gets in the way, pops up at inopportune times, contracts strange rashes/abrasions...

(I'M TALKING ABOUT MY DICK.)
The original title for this was gonna be "Complain about your furry assholes here!" But I realize how badly it could be misconstrued.

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Staff member
Hometown
Northern Arizona
Website
www.youtube.com

Jimmylulz

Lurker
Hometown
Montréal
He's the best pet I could ever have but this little fucker won't stop pulling the leash like an asshole even when I got all my stuff on me (backpack and banjo). He always stays near me w/o the leash tho, thats why I hate towns.

197598dgz6jgw0aagx9c-jpg.38457

OP
D

Deleted member 2626

I deleted myself
My dude is beyond intelligent and for listening I almost guarantee there's no topping him sometimes. I can walk my dude miles down a busier road without a leash directly beside me keeping him in check with only some snaps or a few words and he'll even space or depending on the side of the road and never get angsty.People are appalled by it or amazed all the time. He never takes off and doesnt not come back even when I give him space. He is my homie all the time. But he has a space issue sometimes in certain circumstances and a food aggression which can be real bitches, but it's manageable it's just shit I'd hope wasn't there but I believe it's from pup months before I got him at 2 months. Hes got some boundaries but is 95 percent friendly mutt. A gripe on my four legged friend by Tatanka haha

Attachments

OP
O

Ori

I deleted myself
The only thing about my little guy is, if he decides he doesn't want to walk then it's /not/ happening. I will have to carry him or we're not going anywhere. Good thing he's only like, 10lbs.

*token pet picture below*

OP
D

Deleted member 16034

I deleted myself
The only thing about my little guy is, if he decides he doesn't want to walk then it's /not/ happening. I will have to carry him or we're not going anywhere. Good thing he's only like, 10lbs.

*token pet picture below*

View attachment 38535
Your little angel face and my angel face are the same size! And yours is so precious!

This is Cujo while traveling:

And when he's ignoring me because we're in a house:

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Hometown
Cincinnati ,OH
My only complaint is my dude ain't with me this trip out. He's terrified of trains, and weighs a solid 80 pounds. So hard to hold him still when he's spooked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Juan Derlust wrote on MFB's profile.
Juan Derlust wrote on MFB's profile.
I think your buddy Bukowski put it best Sundays kill more men than bombs
BBQ with STP homies in portland, feeling peaceful
I only feel good when I'm outside, but I gotta stay inside to get school work done.
It's a full-time job to be a good dad
You got so much more stuff than I had
I gotta study just to keep with the changin times
101 Dalmations on your CD-ROM
See me-I'm
Tryin to pretend I know
On my PC where that CD go
i have covid19 can you house me up
Georgia is now lockdown. Let's see if my dumbass neighbors will go out for their drugs.
MFB wrote on LuckyMinnie's profile.
Dooder, Your doggo is EARristable! ;)
Holding treats, yo!