coming to ths states!

D

danvan

hey everyone

me and 3 of my friends are coming over to the states next year

but recently i keep being told about ppl going over and getting knifes pulled on them and all this terrible stuff

is it a load of crap or is there some truth to it
what are some nice citys
what are the nasty ones

does anyone wanna hang out?
i like to think im a pretty nice person
and my friends are nice too
and i will shoplift you presents

i spose im ranting on

but yeah if anyone wants to tell us some things about your country of the free lol then please do :)

Doobie_D

The Slack Action Hero
Reaction score
I highly agree with Widerstand. Im in Florida right now and its a fuckin hell hole. If i didnt have family here id never set foot in this state. But the whole west coast in my opinion is a safer, more layed back, easy to get around place. I recomend it fer sure

D

danvan

not sure where we are flying too

depends what i hear

probly wherever there are people who can offer us a floor to sleep on

or the cheapest flight

S

Snail

Salt Lake may sound like a shitty city, and it is. But theres a realy nice anarchist community here, and they are always happy to house travelers for a while (as long as your helpfull around the place and things).

H

Hlessil

I'm going to be traveling around too!
It's sort of my first time being anywhere besides the east coast (I know, sad story)...
I suggest you go west... don't come here (if you REALLY want to, I'll show you some cool places, but I don't suggest it)!!!
Plus, I'll be over there :)

p.s.
I hear Oregon is pretty awesome

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads