coming from the middle of nowhere...

astralpunk

Reaction score
Website
www.kmescobedo.blogspot.com
What's going on everyone!
just found this place and it seems like a great community, I'm looking forward to seeing what possibilities could come from it. I'm new to traveling so I'll make use of everything here!

I live in Las Vegas, NV and no, it's not a great as some people think, lol.
I'm big into the spiritual aspects of life and engage in a lot of paganism/neopaganism
(There is a great temple dedicated to the Egyptian Goddess Sekhmet a couple miles outside of vegas, and they have great ceremonies for all sort of events)

Also big into the arts scene out here (or at least trying to get more involved), even though it's a bit small. Spoken word poetry is my passion, or anything that deal with writing. I really want my art, creativity, and ambitions to take me places...we'll see how all of that works out

There's always good shows happening out here too!
Anyway, I'm sure I'll learn more about this place and everyone here the longer I stick around. Glad to be here

Reactions: skitter

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads