colombia

bani

Reaction score
what up folks, im in venezuela now, just got in fron colombia, but will be returning there in a month or so. if anyone is there, or planning to be there, or thinkin about it, join me for some hitching! i did it with these ladies for a bit...soooper easy and quick. sweet. its also necessary cause buses are NOT cheap, and colombia is big, and the people are mad nice, but i wouldnt do it alone. hit me up.
b

p.s. after that im heading south all through latinoamerica, and then back up, if youll be somewhere along the way..

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Colombia is the shit..was just there...I hit that country at least once every year or two. Things have been cleaning up quite a bit over the years too..soon the hippies will be rolling in so get the good traveling in before its over run.

r3353

Reaction score
Just a couple questions,
Can you define "NOT cheap" for the buses? and How Big Is It?
Also, what is "cleaning up"? Since youve been there multiple times, you have pretty good idea ov the transition. im planning my trip South for the future and am curious from frsrt-hand knowledge.
Thanks
r

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads