Collaborative Arts Adventure | Squat the Planet

Collaborative Arts Adventure

Leeble Skeet

Reaction score
Seeking fellow space cadets, indigos, & lightworkers who enjoy connecting through collaborative arts. Being a form focused, colorblind artist, i'm always looking for new ways to combine perspectives. The plan is to travel, camp, squat, and explore while relying on creative collabs to sustain the journey. Most of my experience has been in Illustrator, acrylic+canvas, & apparel design... but I would also love to do some sculpting, jewelry, & custom garments. Here are some of my works from the last few years.
Illustrations

Apparel Design

Feel free to message or reply in thread if you need more details. I typically plan as little as possible and embrace the chaos that results. Life is a beautiful struggle...

BurnReno

Reaction score
~ Oh man this sounds so amazing!!!
/your designs are fantastic as well. I hope you go through with this! When would you be going through with this???

Leeble Skeet

Reaction score
I will probably procrastinate on this for another two weeks, then wander the east coast aimlessly until the universe points me in the right direction. I usually have a destination in mind, but right now I feel like a spinning compass. I've been in the southeast all winter so the only thing certain is that I must gtfo before the mosquitos and humidity hit. Thanks for the words of encouragement!

Reactions: BurnReno

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads