"Coffee" or "Lost", he went by both names... | Squat the Planet

"Coffee" or "Lost", he went by both names...

Shoestring

Professional Hobo
Banned
Reaction score
Rolling, empty boxcars to Sioux Falls, South Dakot
Website
www.youtube.com
A young, train rider, hitch-hiker; he did both. Has passed away after being run over by a truck in the company parking lot of the trucking company.
He was a member on digihitch, but others are trying to figure out what name exactly he went by.
Sombody here may know who he was.......

http://www.elpasotimes.com/newmexico/ci_11560586

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
I got a ride with this fat trucker from Ontario, nice guy, he was telling me about his brother who was also coincidentally a fat trucker from Ontario. His brother had woken up in the truckstop parking lot a few years back, turned on the truck, pulled out, and run over not one but 3 dirty kids, killing 2 of them and maiming the third. The kids had been passing around a bottle, it was big rainstorm, and went to sleep under the trailer.
It is LAW you must walk-around check of your vehicle before starting to drive in the morning but damn who thinks people are sleeping under their truck? Ya hope not
RIP

keg

Reaction score
i have slept under trucks many times,they make alotta fuckin noise when they start up.then they normally sit there a couple minutes.enough time to get the fuck out.but i was also sober.....

M

Mouse

Thank you for visiting El Paso Times. We are sorry the article that you requested is no longer available. Please search for this article in our archive search.

:(

Nelco

Reaction score
One of favorite sleeping spots, is under trailors..but I avoid the ones hooked to engines..actual trucks, from paranoia of getting ran over, in my sleep.
R.I.P. young one.

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
I stay away from parked vehicles to sleep (unless I am in it) and I also stay away from dumpsters. A homeguard friend of mine got picked up out of a cardboard dumpster and crushed in Boise.

Be safe folks.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads