dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
ashley

?? what is this suppose to mean?

codyvega

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
that ashley thread was supposed to be a shout out to (obviously) ashley. the 1 and 5 are there to meet the length requirement in the body of the message. but uh... im supposed to list my trips and whatnot, so here goes..

i was born in seattle, my first memories of home are in bartonville, illinois. i moved to marquette heights, then pekin, then my dad moved (separated parents) from bartonville to sequim washington, then another place in sequim, then las vegas, now hes in port townsend, where i will be visiting him in the summer as i have visited him every summer in all his locations. ive travelled to myrtle beach, SC, fort lauterdale, FL, mall of america in iowa, victoria, canada, phoenix, AR, somewhere in michigan, somewhere in ohio, and all over illinois. these have almost all been family trips, if not some other comforted journey. my fondest memories are of seattle and the surrounding area, for about every reason there is. since ive never hitched/hopped or camped anywhere except a local park in pekin, IL, i cant have an opinion about the non-touristy side of things.
^just short of a life story, lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads