Coast to Coast | Squat the Planet

Coast to Coast

Coffin Dodger

Reaction score
Hey, all.
Some of you might've seen in other posts, but I figured I put something up here, too. I'm gonna' be through-hiking coast to coast come spring- March/April is what I'm looking at to set out. I'm in Columbia, MO, now. Gonna' be hitching and such out to the east coast, then walking from there on out. I plan on a few stops after the walk, too, including a run down to Big Sur.
Right now, the route is looking to be along the lines of Cape Henlopen, DE->MO (to visit folks I know)->Point Reyes, CA. Loosely following what they're calling the ADT, American Discovery Trail.
Planning to try and get some WWOOFing in along the way, as well.

Anyway, I figured I'd open a thread on here specific to it, as I'm going to do this one way or the other, but wouldn't mind walking with folks, as it always makes the road seem shorter. Let me know if you plan on being anywhere along that route from March-August, and we can see about meetin' up and all.

Does this thread go here, or on the Meet-Up board? Oh the fuck well.

-Coffin Dodger:zombie:

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
either way, good luck.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
that sounds like an amazing adventure your plannin on..... me and my partner and the dog will be out and about around the country again soon here.....i'll keep you in mind...maybe hang out or somethin...have ya thought about making a blog for stories and pictures and stuff.............i think this next round on the road i'm going to....normal people, freinds, family and fellow travellers get a kick outta that kinda shit............have fun...maybe see ya out there

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i just posted a thread about this ..but have you thought about hikin along train lines for any parts of your trip?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads