Clutters donation drive | Squat the Planet

Clutters donation drive

menu

Reaction score
So a good friend of ours and our community was found severely injured next to the tracks in Eugene. We are trying to raise some money for his family to pay bills and what not. anything helps guys. no donation is too small or too large. here is the website to donate. thanks guys. Ride hard//Ride safe
--menu

http://ourbelovedfriendclutter.chipin.com/our-friend-clutter

menu

Reaction score
so I just got an update. I was informed that the doctors told his mother that he is brain dead, and that they should take him off of life support. She just arrived in eugene so I guess theyre gonna wait.

on that note. people have been saying that he was with a dude named HOBBIT( better run fucker) and that he robbed clutter and threw him off of a moving train. so anyone and everyone needs to keep an eye out for him. if you hear anything or see him tell me!!! I will fly or drive to wherever I need to. this kid wont make it far.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads