Starting over is harder than I thought

R

RubyHollow

So, i've never really traveled and i've never hopped a train a day in my life. lol On a whim me, my boyfriend, and our dog came to Colorado to start over. We've been in Colorado Springs for about three weeks and starting over is a little harder than I thought. lol We cannot find a place to live and our money is running low. So, I was wondering, where are the good busking areas? and also, if you know of any collectives where we can rest our heads? A girl would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Durp

Reaction score
You are in colorado! Get a tarp a compass and head for the woods! Make a nice summer camp! Come on now use the search. Someone (I'm suspecting your man) just posted the same question and got a list of resourses! Its right on the home page trending as a new thread! No spoon feeding! Use the search! Jeeeezzzz!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: angerisagift

angerisagift

Reaction score
You are in colorado! Get a tarp a compass and head for the woods! Make a nice summer camp! Come on now use the search. Someone (I'm suspecting your man) just posted the same question and got a list of resourses! Its right on the home page trending as a new thread! No spoon feeding! Use the search! Jeeeezzzz!
PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads