Chimp: An Introduction | Squat the Planet

Chimp: An Introduction

Chimpsarereal

Reaction score
What's up people,
Figured I'd give an Introduction whether no one or everyone sees it since my intention is to delve into this community and be a part in what goes on here since it all seems pretty groovy and I've been traveling now for about a year with little to no network to support myself. The name is Hans but I got by Chimp I do art, skate, some wire rapping, and traveling.
I'm typically out on the west coast but I'm in Michigan right now then on my way to Iowa right now since I joined Americorps to travel for free and get some food and shit with that. Overall the experience was neat but I wouldn't do it again, a little to regimented and filled with stupid rules for my taste.
If any of y'all want to connect or talk shit hit me up.
I'll probably start posting art so I can get other artist to post stuff checking out new styles is always groovy.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Welcome good to see another enthusiastic endeavorer. Hope the americorps thing works out at least its good for skills and exp. I make wire wraps too (among other things) maybe we can share techniques. Anyways welcome to the site :D

Reactions: Chimpsarereal

Chimpsarereal

Reaction score
Welcome good to see another enthusiastic endeavorer. Hope the americorps thing works out at least its good for skills and exp. I make wire wraps too (among other things) maybe we can share techniques. Anyways welcome to the site :D
My wraps are pretty archaic, so I don’t know if you’ll learn a whole lot from me but I’d love to learn some more visually appealing methods! I’ve always kind of taken stones, crystals, or gems and so long as they stayed where they were supposed to then I’d call it good. But yea feel free to DM whenever I’m always open to shoot the breeze!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads