ROADFLOWER

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Fairfield Idaho
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Hey guys Road flower here posting for a friend, Rachel who is stuck in Cheyenne Wyoming looking to get to the national rainbow gathering.
She has a converted school bus that is currently Not quite road worthy in Cheyenne Wyoming, but she’s looking to get to the gathering. she has very few resources where she’s at and asked me to post this post on the rideshare.
I am in constant communication with Rachel via phone and anybody willing to give her a ride should contact me and I will contact her and we will be able to exchange phone numbers I will give her your phone number and she will contact you. We will try and make this a speedy and smooth as possible. Thank you.

A little about Rachel she is 34 years of age, Been Familey for half her life. She is trying to get to seed camp and will be staying for clean up as well. Rachel is 420 friendly she’s a jack of all trades piano teacher , organic gardener ,glassblower and she loves all things nature and travel... she’s been to 28 countries, she’s drama and drug-free just trying to get home safe to see some Family. she has gas money to pitch. Rachel traveling by yourself with one backpack. Rachel would also like to thank everybody who took the time to read this post sincerely.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Happy 40th birthday, jonestown massacre.
YOUR HEART IS A MUSCLE THE SIZE OF YOUR FIST
Leo
Finished working in Dutch Harbor. In Anchorage for now.
A bottle in one hand
A joint in the other
A scar on my heart
I carve another
You ever just look at a word and it freaks you out because it's spelled right but you start thinking on some meta shit how does this noise mean this concept? 'Smooth' freaks me out right now.
Sleipnir wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
is there a reason you down voted my post? it was on topic, and the people there were pretty horrible. so unless you were one if them, im confused
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
Uhhh...HOW'S PERU?
If you CAN get a (foot) massage, you SHOULD.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Starshineoverhead