Cheers from italy

Julnel

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm Julnel from Italy. I'm into black metal, crust, and everything (today i go mad with teknopunk so if you have some comrade that play it link it to me please!)
I have an anarchist black metal blog and collective and I play in a black metal band.
Sorry for my english and hope to make a lot of friends here! Up the hitch-hiking!
Julnel

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP!!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
what is the music scene like in italy? are there a lot of travelers there? i'm very curious...

Reactions: Julnel

Julnel

Reaction score
what is the music scene like in italy? are there a lot of travelers there? i'm very curious...
Really thanks for your messages. Im trying to change things in black metal (full of nazi shit). I live in a squat and yes a lot of travellers (in north Italy more)
Thanks for your interest

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Really thanks for your messages. Im trying to change things in black metal (full of nazi shit). I live in a squat and yes a lot of travellers (in north Italy more)
Thanks for your interest

awesome, i think that's really interesting! would you be interested in writing a story about what it's like in your area? a lot of people would like to know what it's like over there and it might bring more people to your community. just throwing it out there :)

Julnel

Reaction score
awesome, i think that's really interesting! would you be interested in writing a story about what it's like in your area? a lot of people would like to know what it's like over there and it might bring more people to your community. just throwing it out there :)
You mean an article?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

kecleon

Reaction score
Hi, I'm also in Italy a lot of the time now by Genova. I like your blog especially about agripunk. Your english beats my Italian man !!

kecleon

Reaction score
Yeah definitely ! I'm gonna be going through Milan next month heading to Switzerland. Ill send a message to you when i know a date.

If you're ever heading this direction like towards France or something hit me up im usually found around Genova - Imperia - Nizza .. I work picking olives until the end of February.

Julnel

Reaction score
Yeah definitely ! I'm gonna be going through Milan next month heading to Switzerland. Ill send a message to you when i know a date.

If you're ever heading this direction like towards France or something hit me up im usually found around Genova - Imperia - Nizza .. I work picking olives until the end of February.
Really? I live in como. ever visited it?

kecleon

Reaction score
Yeah man I basically go right through it! I stayed in Lugano camping by the lake a couple of times but I never stopped and looked around Como I only saw the lake from the road.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads